Obsidian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A writing forum designed for young writers and role-players alike.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Obsidian! Please read the Rules and Regulations and join up! x

Hello I do believe we're cousins.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Hello I do believe we're cousins. Empty
PostSubject: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Ivy wore her traditional clothing: tight leather trousers and a tight fitting top with slashes across the top where her breasts were. It just above came to the top of her rib cage and her stomach lay bare showing her tattoo's on her side. Her hair was braided in some places, loose and wild in others, she really did look like a warrior princess. Her bright green eyes looked around the palace as she opened it, her scarlet lips curled up in a half smile - yes this seemed like her cousin very much so. She had a bow and her arrows slung across her back and a sword at her hip.
"Chaos?" she called, her voice was loud and strong. She frowned, surely they were meant to be here to see visitors? She scoffed slightly, her fangs catching the soft candle light and making them spark. She looked around the old fashioned palace in the hall way while she waited for her cousin. Her over the thigh leather boots where strapped on thightly showing off her strong legs. she put her hands on her hips, her normal side of her face was visable when the Queen actually strode into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:43 am

Chaos walked into the Entrance hall, flustered. If it was any explanation, she had just come from a room with Alenos...
A soft blush crept accross her features as she thought about it, but it was soon replaced by a beaming smile.
"Ivy!!" Chaos jogged elegantly up to Ivy and hugged her tightly. SHe laughed musically once and stood back to admire her cousin's strong figure.
"Wow, you're beautiful! Welcome to Obsidian, cousin!" Chaos smiled again, taking Ivy's hand enthusiastically and walking her towards the door. SHe pointed up at the family portrait on the wall above the huge oak entrance doors. It showed Chaos, Pri, Teja, Xandria, and Ivy.
Chaos grinned and turned to her cousin.
"I've missed you. We have so much to catch up on!"
Back to top Go down
http://atrum-obsidian.vampire-legend.com
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:11 am

Ivy chuckled when she turned her face on full view of Chaos. The last time they had met she had had a sweet, chubby face. Now her face was strong and elegant like the rest of her body and more importantly the tattoo's that cascaded down her left side of her face was visable now, her hair having fallen back from hiding it. The sapphire crescent moon on her forehead glowed slightly as she giggled.
"I do believe you've missed my twin sister off - ah no there she is," Ivy laughed, following the family tree along to point to Lily. "She should be here later, she was doing shopping," Ivy grinned.
"How have you been then cousin?"
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Chaos laughed and nodded. That sounded like Lily. She giggled to herself and shook her head.
"When will dear Lily be joining us then, do you know?" Chaos asked politely, her eyes full of love for her two favourite cousins. Ivy looked amazing - a true warrior princess.
Chaos was bewildered as to how muich she had changed, yet Chaos thought the look suited her better than anything. Ivy was always been wild, and this look really showed her personality.
Chaos turned and wandered round to the gaurds. She kissed one gently on the cheek before murmuring something in his ear. He promptly disappeared, a soft blush set on his features. Chaos grinned somewhat evilly and turned to Ivy.
"Now.... Tell me all about your story since we last met."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:22 pm

Ivy raised an eyebrow at the male in disgust. She...disliked men to put it mildly.
"Well.." Ivy began before launching into her story about how their mum and dad had been murdered, how her mother had been raped then murdered trying to save Lilly and Ivy. She then explained how they had both been bitten but had been able to escape and then how the Amazon princesses had found them and taken them in. She then toold her of what happened up until she was 18 when she told her of her visit from the Goddess and how she got the crescent moon on her head and the tattoo's down her face.
"So what has been happening with you dear cousin?" she asked, leaning back in one of the large leather armchairs they were sitting in.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Chaos listened intently to Ivy's story. She nodded and smiled at the end, her eyes full of sorrow, and love for her cousin.
"Me? My father died - the Goddess took him. Then Mother died of grief. I became Queen. I've just found out I have a battle to fight tomorrow, and my bodygaurd has gone away to fight to keep me alive."
Chaos sighed and shook her head. Her life was a mess at the moment, and nothing she did or said seemed to end the forever ot torment the Goddess Obsidian had reigned over the city.
A single tear spilled down Chaos' cheek and she bit her lip, the agony of the city ablaze in her very soul.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:29 pm

"Yes...We know of the battle, that is why we came, we came to fight." Ivy said. She knelt down in front of the Queen, her cousin, her hand closed as a fist and pressed over her heart.
"I swear myself to you, through me you can command the people's lives I hold, the women I control and the men that disire me so foolishly they have thought to follow me. I pledge myself to you, my leige, my lady, my cousin," she bowed her head, not looking up like she was taught until she was told to. She would fight and she would help Chaos win because honey - Ivy didn't do death.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Chaos nodded and raised Ivy's head with the tip of her fingers.
"Thankyou sweetheart. That means a lot right now."
Chaos smiled and kissed Ivy's cheek lightly, before wiping the tears from her face. She got up, pacing around the room quickly, thinking about the plans she had drawn up. She quickly ran through them with Ivy and told her to rally her troups in the entrance hall. Chaos was anxious to see her new additions, and was eager to meet all her new soldiers. She lifted her skirt and took the dagger strapped to her ankle. She held it lightly, spinning it, waiting for her new army to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:38 pm

Ivy nodded, rose to her feet and took a whistle from her belt. She blew on it but it made no sound, at least not to the ears of those in the room. Soon there would be a crowd of soldiers, all women of course, in the same dress as Ivy with guns, swords, bows, arrows and god knows what else. There were 10 that stood to one side as Ivy introduced them as the sourceresses who had strong magical abilities. She then introduced her to the 100 odd other soliders then to the special 5 who were all childre of about 14/15 with exceptional gifts, beyond that of normal years.
"These, are yours to command as well as me and Lily and her army as well which is about the same," Ivy said with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:44 pm

Alenos strode into the room, his armour making not a single sound as the massive door's of the room struck the wall and the boom reverbarated across the entire castle, startling maid's and other servant's in it's intensity. Throwing his helm to a servant who catches it with a fumble of shock and a soft grunt, he strides through the waiting amazon warrior's, who..unbidden shrink back slightly from his presence. The fact he is a vampire in unmistakable in his gracefull stride, and the way he moves seemlessly for such a large man. The fire behind his eye's and the look of intense anger on his face is only shrouded by the blade clasped in his hand, the sword shimmer's softly in the light and seem's to have a keening wail of it's own. For each person in the room, even the amazon warrior's, it would be a different sound..the death cries of a loved one, the last word's of an enemy. Each a different song as it sing's for each and all.

"Chaos..What in the name of Obsidian is going on here..I ride out only for Guy to summon me back as the castle is full of armed woman..By the Goddess..How am i meant to protect you..if i cannot at least..Know your damn mind.." Alenos growl's with like the sound of a sword cleaving through flesh, his intense and powerful gaze, sweeping over Ivy, though he pay's her little thought as he turn's it with a demanding air on Chaos.

"I summon each of my Hamaya..and i am presented with this.." Alenos cast's a hand softly over Ivy and her amazonian warrior's in the room. "Your luck Matthias had half the presence of mind to stop me before i summoned my own guard..and came in her without asking any Goddess be damned question's...Explain yourself..My Queen!" Alenos add's the last word's with a hint of respect, as his anger grow's infear for her safety, as much as for fear of forgetting his newfound duty.

Blood drip's slowly from his armour and pool's on the floor at his feet, his fang's slipping out to expose themselves to the world as his anger gives way to the beast within. His intense and powerful gaze sweep's over Ivy and assess her in a moment, before turning back to Chaos and awaiting her anger, or some betrayl of emotion or explanation for what was taking place.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:28 am

Chaos looked approvingly to the warriors before her. They were strong and hardy, as agile as women. She would be much better with them. Turning to Ivy she spoke serenely.
"Thankyou, cousin."
Alenos swept in and Chaos' eyes became hard once more. Her gaze was almost unsettling as she turned to face him.
"My Lord, this is another addition to our army. With respect, we need all the warriors we can get, and these young women will be a great assett to our ranks. You are to take care of them; if I see you treating them as you do my ladies in waiting then you shall wish you'd been taken by the Goddess herself, do you understand?"
The warning, truth and authority was clear in Chaos' voice, yet her eyes were kind as she stepped up to Alenos and touched his cheek.
"I'm trusting you with this, Alenos. Do not let me down again."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:33 am

Ivy couldn't help but laugh as she stepped up to the man now entering the room as she looked into his eyes. She was a tall woman, strong and determined. She gripped his chin in her surprisingly strong grip before she let him go and stepped back.
"He has not been marked by the Goddess, she would not care if he lived or died," she said simple and turned her back on him before returning to her cousin. She put her hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes.
"You cousin are blessed and a worthy leader, I will only answer to your direct orders and the women will only respond to me. As I said earlier, we care not for..." she ran her eyes over the 'man.' "Men." she snorted.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:57 am

Chaos laughed at Ivy's reaction and stood next to Alenos.
"I'm afraid your warriors will have to answer to Alenos. I myself cannot ride into battle until later on. Until then Alenos will convey all my instructions word for word. I have known him since I was seven. You can trust him, if no other man."
Chaos' voice was strong and definate, reassuring Ivy that Alenos would hamr neither her now her women. If Alenos cared for his Queen as he said he did then he surely woldn't disobay her orders.
Would he?
Chaos still wasn't sure...
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Alenos laughed coldly and turned away from the women, his laughter cold and booming as it echoes throught the throne room. " Guy, Matthias and myself..enjoyed..several of the Amazon's on the way here, You'd do well to remeber that..'Woman' " Alenos laugh's again with a colder edge and completely turn's his back on Ivy.

Alenos turn's his back on Chaos too and strides through the assembled amazon's, his chest heaving as he roar's out nearing the door's. "If you want a bodyguard Chaos..Hire an amazon..When they're dead..seek me out.." The door's slamming closed with a resounding boom.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Chaos listened angrily as Alenos spoke to her.
"Alenos, I will not have you speak to me like that. I am your Queen and you serve me. If you do not wish to carry out your duty then by all means leave this city for good. I need to trust your loyalty, Alenos. And right now I'm starting to doubt you even care for my wellbeing."
She scowled as he slammed the door and turned back to Ivy with an apologetic look.
"Sorry, but I should go after him."
And with that, Chaos swept from the room.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Alenos listened to her word's and his anger and mild amusement grew as he strode down the corridor, his laughter ringing through it's hollow and lavishly decorated interior. she wanted him to leave..then so be it..Striding for thr stair's Alenos voice boom's out. "SQUIRE!!!! Summon Guy and Matthias..Ready my horse and Baggage..and pack your own thing's..."Her Majesty" has seen fit to dismiss me..We are leaving.." Alenos growl's as he kick's a door from it's hinges as the beast within surges to the fore.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Chaos reached Alenos in an instant. She stepped in front of him, forcing him to stop and look at her.
"Alenos, listen to me! The battle is looming ever closer and I need protecting more than anything. Those Amazon warriors are no threat to you, but at the moment, everything is a threat to me. I need you, Alenos. I need you to look after me, and to be a friend to me. Remember the other day, in the court room.. Just remember that. Perhaps one day you will see just how much I care for you. If you really wish to go, then I cannot stop you. But I beg of you - please stay."
A single tear cursed down Chaos' cheek as she spoke. Her father was gone. Her mother was gone. SHe had nobody left apart from Alenos that she truly trusted. She didn't even know Ivy well enough to be able to fully trust her like she did Alenos.
Chaos stepped aside allowing Alenos to pursue his path once more should he wish to do so. And she held out her hand, should he wish to stay...
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Ivy nodded and left the room as the women muttered about obnoxious men.
"mhm Ladies I share the view, although I think I know the amazons he was talking about," she raised an eyebrow at two fo the vampire women as they blushed. They had imprinted on humans from ages ago and needed sex to get them through life so to speak, it drove them on. She shrugged.
"Needs must," she smiled with a flash of fangs they were gone to hunt for their next meal.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:14 pm

"What is it you want from me Chaos? What is it you need from me? I serve and when i am gone you write me telling me to return..When i return..you order me to war again..Yet with each passing order you tell me to keep the beast within me caged and locked down..Decide what you wish me to do and then enlighten me..This war with the mortal's, give me 2 night's and i could end it in such a reign of blood that the likes of any mortal man would fear us of the night for an eternity, and yet still i am leashed like an errant dog, held to heal by it's master.."

Alenos say's with feeling as he look's into her eye's, emotion shining through his word's and in the tone of his voice. Anger, confusion, irritation, love. " That 'Woman'..I will rip her throat from her neck if she so much as look's at me wrongly.." Alenos growl's and shakes his head, turning to pace the corridor, before taking Chaos about the top of the arm, and dragging her into a nearby room.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Chaos looked at Alenos sadly, biting her lip.
"I lost my father too soon. He did not teach me enough. I have no idea what I'm doing, Alenos. Help me. Tell me what to do.."
Chaos trailed off as Alenos dragged her into a nearby room. She looked at him, sensing his confusion and discomfort, yet she still reach up and touched the fading split in his lip from when she slapped him.
She smiled, hope shining in her eyes. If Alenos told her what to do, if Alenos were to be her advisor, then Chaos wouldn't be blindly battling like a lost sheep.
She swallowed, as she looked into Alenos' eyes before breaking the gaze and looking to the folds of her dress.
She was still a baby, barely seventeen, and not as much of a monster as Alenos. Could he understand how she must feel?
Seventeen, and orphan, and ruling over a country that is constantly plagued with horrors from it's Goddess? Fighting a battle with no idea what she is doing? Did he really see just how much pain and stress Chaos was under?
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:42 pm

“You know in your heart what to do Chaos, you were born to rule Obsidian..You are it’s Queen..I am your bloody right fist..all that need’s doing will be done..all the death, and the blood and the slaughter, Will be my domain..As your bodyguard..” Alenos stop’s short as she touches the fast healing slap mark on his lip and cheek, her hand print still raw and striking against his rugged jaw and pale skin.
The split was deep and left a cleft in his lip, and it marred his otherwise rugged feature. “Stand up straight Chaos, Queen of Obsidian..Stand up straight and look your bodyguard in the eye, if you can face me, then like as not you can face any other foe.” Alenos smiled warmly as she gathered herself and stoop straighter, reaching up and cupping her cheek softly and guiding her eyes to his.
“You won’t falter or fail..you will alway’s have my arm’s to catch you..and my sword to defend you..Stand straight..and remember your promises.”
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:36 am

Chaos raised herself straighter, her head now held high, her confidence boosted by Alenos' words.
"Thankyou, Alenos."
She closed her eyes as he cupped her cheek lightly, and raised up onto her tiptoes to kiss him gently on the cheek.
"Thankyou so much."
Her eyes were warm, kind and full of gratitude for Alenos' words of comfort. She could do this. She would do this. With Alenos by her side, and the promise to her father, Chaos would be the best Queen Obsidian could ever have.
And she would win this cursed battle with the mortals.
"You're right. Ride out at dawn tomorrow and finish this battle once and for all. Strike fear into all those cursed mortal souls, so that they shiver and very mention of our name. Let the monster inside you rule your heart on the battlefield, Alenos. Make me proud. I shall miss you."
Chaos smiled and turned to leave the room, quietly shutting the door behind her, a slow but ruthless smile set on her features. Within the next three days, all mortals would fear Queen Chaos Morgana Jinx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I do believe we're cousins.   Hello I do believe we're cousins. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I do believe we're cousins.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Obsidian :: The Castle And It's Grounds :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: