Obsidian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A writing forum designed for young writers and role-players alike.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Obsidian! Please read the Rules and Regulations and join up! x

Blood and Doves.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

Blood and Doves. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Alenos smoothed her hair softly and let her sleep, her hand entwinging with his gently as he slept with her in his arm's. The puzzled look on his face did not abate for several hour's as she slept peacefully in his arm's. Cluthing at his hand ,her breathe washed over his chest and Alenos grew hungry, swallowing deeply and looking at her softly neck, he made a decision. Guiding her from him he arranged her comfortable as his eyes flashed red and he lowered his fang's to her neck, sinking them slowly and gently into the tender flesh, savouring each drop of her blood as it burst forth into his waiting mouth.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Chaos screamed. It was all she could do. The fangs had woken her and now she couldn't see that it was Alenos.
"ALENOS?!?!?!?" She screamed and screamed and writhed under her attacker as hard as she could. She could feel the blood being sucked out of her, her life source being drained from her very soul.
Chaos began to sob hysterically, too. She was scared. Why had Alenos left her? He'd promised...
Back to top Go down
http://atrum-obsidian.vampire-legend.com
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Alenos clamped a hand over her mouth and drank harder and deeper, his scent washing over her as he curled himself around her in an effort to calm her and muffle her scream's from the rest of the palace, stopping her guard's from coming running and breaking down the door to find them abed together. Alenos had not left her..the beast had meerly surged up a little..
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:15 am

Chaos' strength surged and she threw Alenos off, grabbing the silk sheet on her bed and wrapping it around herself like you would do a sari. She then ran out of her bedroom and into the hallway, blood running down her neck and breast and staining the sheet keeping her modesty.
Chaos leant against the stairway banister and schooled her breathing until she felt calmer, yet the tears continued to come. Alenos had drank from her without her say-so. Of course it was not his fault he was hungry, but he could have woken her first... And asked to leave to hunt. She would not have deprived him from blood.
Chaos screamed out in frustration and ran back into her room, packing a few belongings and ignoring Alenos. She grabbed her bag, and started rumagging in her wardrobe for something to wear other than that awful bedsheet...
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:22 am

Alenos heart broke in that moment, sliding from the bed he said nothing to Chaos as he literally stumbled from the room, naked as he was, he grabbed the nearest thing to hand, his cloak and draped it about himself, while stumbling from the room. He had drank from her without her permission..What had he done..Why had he done it..She was leaving and he could do noting to stop her.

Stumbling down the stair's and out into the night Alenos disappered into the shadow's and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:42 am

Chaos snak to the floor after Alenos had left, and cried, her head in her hands and her knees curling up to her chest. She cried for Alenos and for him leaving, she cried for this perfect love night ruined. She cried for her Father, and his death, and her Mother's death. But most of all Chaos cried for her lands. Everything seemed like it was falling apart and it was only okay when Alenos was around.
Chaos sobbed for a while before she noticed she was still bleeding. She brought the sheets to the cut and pressed them against it in an effect to staunch the bleeding, but she could not hold it there. The tears and sobs wracked her body until it felt like Chaos' lungs would explode.
She eyed the dagger sitting innocently on her dressing table and reached for it, lifting it to her throat and closing her eyes. The calm that filled the room was almost heavy and opressing. All Chaos wanted to do was be free from all this pain and mess surrounding her. If she left now, no one would know. She would have been assassinated in everyone's eyes, and Alenos would be a free man. He could court every pretty woman in Obsidian for all Chaos cared; she would be dead.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 am

Alenos struggled free from his cloak once he was free of the town and collapsed into a heap on the floor of a ruin outside of Obsidian. "This is it Chaos..The end of it all..I will swear myself..and be done with it.." Kneeling in the earth of the floor Alenos bit into his wrist and let the blood drip into the earth as he looked up into the sky and spoke clearly, his voice getting stronger and more confident as he spoke.

"I Alenos, Once known as the Red Duke of Obsidian pledge my Immortal life and Soul to that of Chaos Morgana Jinx, Queen of Obsidian. He life for mine..If ill befall her it befall me, If she is hurt, I will feel that hurt, and yet..Should i Die..She will live on..Being not so bound to me..by the will of the Goddess i serve..Let her grant me this wish.."

Alenos knelt in silence for a long while, suddenly the dirt where his blood pooled started to warp and change, it forming into a dagger of black steel...No black stone..of Obsidian. "Seal the pact Alenos of Obsidian..Make yourself my pawn and tie yourself to her.." a voice rang out into the night Sky of Obsidian as Alenos raised the dagger to his chest and thrust it without a moment's hesitation into his heart. The once dark sky illuminating with a flash of the brightest blue light and his roar filling the silence, before the light fades to black and the roar dies on the wind.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Chaos put the blade to her wrist and pulled, watching as the blood pooled to the surface of her skin and dripped off onto the floor. The sheet had dropped and now Chaos lay naked, watching the paths and roads the blood took as it slid down her legs and body. She watched it with fascination, her mind clearing with the sudden pain of knife against skin. She could feel the pain in Alenos and needed something desperately to block it out.
Chaos sobbed again and slipped, watching as the knife flicked out of her hand and stabbed into her thigh, severing a major blood vessel. Within moments, Chaos was unconsious, nearly dead, lying on the floor of her bedroom, still bleeding but only a small trickle now.
After all, life wasn't worth living any more.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:16 am

A blinding flash of light filled the room around Chaos as Alenos appeared before her with a stange aura about him. The black hilt of the dagger sticking out from his chest and right through his heart. Alenos eyes were a block blue and they stared at Chaos from an expression of worry and outright concern, Kneeling in a pool of her blood Alenos whispered softly into her ear.

"Chaos..If you die..I die..You'd better accept this.." Alenos whispered these word's into her ear as he pressed his wrist to her lip's and forced her to drink his godess touched blood. "I love you Chaos..Please..I have done this for you.." Alenos whispered firmly into her ear as he attempted to make her drink.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:25 am

Chaos drank, and soon she was strong, but not for long. As the blood began to circulate once more, it began to pump from the cuts on her wrists dangerously fast. She could only manage one look at Alenos before slipping back into unconcsiousness.
With a groan, Chaos let herself slip away, gripping Alenos' hand. Her grip loosened as she fell deeper into the black, but she did not struggle. Chaos felt somewhat at peace in this black, where nothing more could harm her or those she loved..
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:29 am

Alenos cried out and leaned down, snatching her wrist to his lip's as he licked it firmly and spent some of himself into the healing of the cut, the strength given to him from the goddess bond starting to fade as he lean's down and lick's the wound in her thigh. stumbling to lay beside her Alenos uses the last of the strength of the godess bond to press his wrist one final time to her wrist before the dagger fall's from his chest and it begin's..

Alenos soul takes flight from it's resting place with a flash and thunder's back into his body..the war with his vampire self begining in earnest once again as he tries, even in a state of death to save Chaos..the woman he loves.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:45 am

Chaos' eyes fluttered open, her body twitching a few times before she fully woke up.
"Wh..What happened? Where am I? Who are you?" Chaos looked to Alenos with an expression somewhere between distate and horror, fear and curiousity. She'd lost her mind, quite literally, and she didn't even know who she was, let alone the man in front of her.
With a small groan, Chaos feinted once more, her body needing the time to heal proparly and gain strength.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:49 am

Alenos lay there for a long time, before he could find the strength within himself to move. His first moment was to move toward's the sleeping Chaos and curl himself around her, covered in her blood and with a dagger hole within his chest, Alenos cried out softly and lay still with his head pillowed her breast. Shivering once before he lay still Alenos whispered softly.

"Oh Chaos..I love you..Godess protect you from me.." He whispered, as he placed a bloodstained kiss against her breast before he slumping into unconciousness. Alenos was gone..
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:18 am

Chaos slept for a long time within herself, yuet they were plagues by nightmarish scenes and horrifying tales. She screamed and sat up, all strength renewed within her, only to see the worst horror of all.
She screamed again when she saw Alenos' dead weight, now laying in her lap. Jumping up and looking around, Chaos sobbed and bit her lip, placing a hand over her mouth and turning to be violently ill.
Turning back to face the body she knelt down, having made her decision in an intsant.
"Alenos my love... drink darling..." Chaos coaxed, as she lifted her scarred wrists to his lips. She had no recollection of her earlier amnesia, and remembered everything in a strange detail.
And she was afraid of losing Alenos more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Alenos lay silently and in immortal death on the floor of Chaos room, in a pool of her congealed blood his undead body lifless and gone. His immortal soul flew with the Godess herself and moved within the veil's of the world. Coming to a stop as an image of Alenos appeared within the temple of the godess herself and knelt before her. "Forgive me Godess..for i have sinned.." Alenos lowered his head to the cool marble floor of the temple, prostrating himself swiftly and with reverance. "I have lain with Chaos Morgana Jinx..Queen of Obsidian"

Alenos lifeless body did not drink from Chaos scarred wrist, he simply lay there in her arm's..
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:44 am

Chaos cried out as Alenos lay limp in her arms, tears streaming down her face as she cradled his head to her chest.
"Oh, Alenos. This is all my fault."
She kissed him gently on the lips, cupping his cold cheek in her hand and closing her eyes as tears splashed onto his forhead. She'd lost him. Alenos was gone...
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Alenos had never known pain like that which seard the very fibre of his being, suspended in the air in the temple of the goddess Alenos was surrounded in her mythical fire. It burned htrough his body and left him bereft and lost.

His body lay in Chaos arm's and was still a shell of his life and the container that held the last spark of his soul.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:56 am

Chaos sobbed over the dying body of her only true love, as tears splashed onto his face and touched his lips. She begged him to wake, to open his eyes and smile up at her, but still no such thing happened.
"Oh, Alenos..... Please... Don't go..."
Her voice was full of pain and heartache and not a single soul could have mistaken her for a complete and utter wreck.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Alenos eternal soul was crying out in torment at the hand's of his godess, consumed in blue fire Alenos screamed and scream as his penance for his sleeping with Chaos. Suspened in the air, the godess voice came to Alenos "Do you repent your choice and have you endured your punishment?". Alenos took what seemed like an eternity to find his voice, the pain unimaginable. "I would never repent Chaos, I love her and would never turn my back on her for an eternity of your punishment Goddess, and don't you think otherwise. " Alenos could sense the anger in the godess at the answer, he had given her. He was turning his back on her as his patron or so she thought.

Alenos body was lax in Chaos arm's, though his undead eye's burnt with the torment.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:07 am

Chaos could see the pain in Alenos' eyes, but it only made her cry harder. He looked far from peaceful, and he was gone... completely gone from her. Chaos had lost yet another person she loved. Screaming out her hatred for the Goddess, Chaos dug her claws into her wrists and watched as the blood began to pour from the wounds. She sobbed, her hair plastered across her face, tears staining her cheeks, sweat covering her forehead, pain clear in her eyes. But Chaos just waited, silently, watching herself bleed to death, waiting for the oblivion to come and save her from this torture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Doves.   Blood and Doves. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood and Doves.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Obsidian :: The Castle And It's Grounds :: The Dining Area-
Jump to: