Obsidian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A writing forum designed for young writers and role-players alike.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Obsidian! Please read the Rules and Regulations and join up! x

I'll show you what a warrior is.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

I'll show you what a warrior is. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:16 am

"Don't be sorrowful for what has gone, be happy that you are alive," she said with a quick smile. It was probably the most motherly thing he was going to get out of her. Maybe a few more pity quotes or happy ones now and then but when she taught she taught, she wasn't Ivy, she was a warrior.
"Hm," she took the dagger from him and turned it in her hands. "Double steel edge, sharp, to the poin and one handed." she concluded after a minute inspection. "We should get you onto swords and such soon, first let us see what we can do about your posture and defense skills when you are un armed." She said and with that threw his dagger into a tree where it embedded itself. She didn't even give him a warning, she wanted to see his reflexes so she threw a punch at him.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:28 am

Danny found himself knocked clean out within an instant, laying flat on his back and looking up at Ivy. A sheepish expression crossed his features.
"Oops." He mumbled, before rubbing his head and jumping to his feet again. This time he was ready for an attack, his fists ready to parry, his legs ready to jump clear of any oncoming attacks to his middle body.
He watched Ivy closesly, judging her every muscle momvement; every twitch she made he noted.
Back to top Go down
http://atrum-obsidian.vampire-legend.com
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:53 am

Ivy laughed when the boy ended up on his back - she had her work cut out. She hadn't been much better herself when she was 5 but at least she had know to doge the attack at least. She watched him for a minute before she aimed a punch at his nose, changed at last minute she swept her leg out so she kicked his legs out from under him and then straddeled him, pinning his arms above his head.
"Right... this time keep on the balls of your feet and don't watch me, sense me, if you watch me to intently you wont see me coming." She giggled and then got up and helped him up as well.
"Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:32 am

Danny took a deep breath, sighed and nodded, making a point to keep on the balls of his feet. He sensed Ivy, waitig for her to make her first move towards him.
This he wouldn' fail.
He was determined.
For Alice...
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Alenos stood behing Danny and brought his fist around in a slow and less forcefull punch to his left shoulder blade, shocking the young vampire and shunting him forward.

"The amazon..forgot to mention that battle rages all around and that you should not sense for just a single opponent, there may be several to fight at once.." Alenos voice spoke softly to Danny before backing away to the edge of the training circle with a bare nod to Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:36 am

Ivy raised an eyebrow in amusement as the man.
"I think we should just get him to handle one person at a time Sir," she said nodding in return to his formal nod. She smiled slightly and then looked back to Danny.
"Feel the earth around you, embrass it, patience is everything. Close your eyes and listen, enhance your vampire hearing and watch the movement behind your closed eyelids." she said, watching him. She then moved from where she was.
"Defend yourself," she said, using her air power to make her voice speak all around him before she moved in for a punch.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:18 am

Danny didn't do exactly as Ivy told him. He closed his eyes, enhanced his hearing and senses, but he imagined Alice directly behind him. If he failed, she would get hurt.
With a snarl he lifted his arm and defended himself against Ivy's attack, the movement lasting less than a split second. He opened his eyes, amazed at the power he had felt surge through him. His looked to his hand and only then felt the pain. His hand was simmering, the skin pelling away as he slowly burst into flames. The pain was bearable. And somehow Danny knew he would live through it, but he still stood, his eyes wide with horror, as his body was slowly overcome by the flames licking at him, right in front of Ivy and the guard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll show you what a warrior is.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Obsidian :: The Training Base :: The Fight Arena-
Jump to: