Obsidian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A writing forum designed for young writers and role-players alike.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Obsidian! Please read the Rules and Regulations and join up! x

I'm hooooooooooooome !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

I'm hooooooooooooome ! Empty
PostSubject: I'm hooooooooooooome !   I'm hooooooooooooome ! EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Bolt ran through the door of a stable causing the horses to rear up, startled. Bolt lay upside down against the back of the stable. He hadn't...ran through the door, more like rolled and now he laid up against the wall dizzy, his tail fell forward over his nose. He sneezed which made Fox giggle as he ran in after his big brother and pounced on him.
"RAWR!" he giggled and ran back out again in his little foxy manner. As he ran out he collided with Firefly who grunted and looked down at the bundle of floor inbeded in her breast fur. bolt ran out after his little brother and stopped when he saw his sister - she looked more and more beautiful whenever he saw her. He nuzzled her lovingly in greeting before he brought his front paw up and clipped fox around the head, batting him with his large paw. Fox yelped and went tumbling into his mother who chuckled and licked the top of his head twice. fox pulled a face and scrambled out from under his mother before she tried to grrom him completely. He ran around in circles with bolt, chasing and snapping at one another.
Roxy popped her head out from her mothers tail and looked around sleepily. She yawned cutely with grabbed her mtohers attention who picked Roxy up with her mouth and then got to her feet. Roxy blinked sleepily, dangling from her mothers mouth as she walked to Thunder who was sitting, ears twitching, listening for someone. He seemed to smile as Lightening approched carrying the smallest pup. He nuzzled her, licked her muzzle before looking in his pups eyes making her giggle and squrim.
Lightening set her down and watched her run/ stumble off to join the others before she laid down by Thunders paws. He laid down, paws draped over her stomach, his head on her neck as they watched their cubs.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'm hooooooooooooome !   I'm hooooooooooooome ! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:31 am

Chaos sprinted to the stables and hug tackled the wolf pups gently, each in turn.
"Oh, I've missed you!"
She beamed, her eyes alight with happiness and hope. Her friends were back. Perhaps things weren't so bad after all. She wasn't alone anymore.
Alenos was slowly letting himself get closer to her, and her sister had returned. And now, her wolf friends had returned, and Chaos could do nothing more than smile.
Back to top Go down
http://atrum-obsidian.vampire-legend.com
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: I'm hooooooooooooome !   I'm hooooooooooooome ! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:32 am

The pups squeaked as they were tackled in turn before they looked up at the woman. Two of them recognised her but the other two were to young to know Chaos as they were born away from here. Thunder stood up slowly as Lightening whined when he moved from beside her until she saw Chaos as she got up at well and padded over. Thunder glomped the woman and began licking her to death as Lightening sat down, watching as the two cubs that didn't know Chaos dived into her fur and hid there. Thunder barks slightly and wagged his tail as he looked down at his mistress.
I missed you little one he said into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'm hooooooooooooome !   I'm hooooooooooooome ! EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 am

Chaos became a little girl again as she played with the puppies, laughing and smiling and nuzzling each of them in turn. She giggled as she was licked and muzzled and glomped, and smiled lovingly and warmly at Thunder.
"I've missed you too.."
She kissed his head in his mind and closed her eyes, truly at peace now everyone she loved was near her once more.
Back to top Go down
http://atrum-obsidian.vampire-legend.com
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: I'm hooooooooooooome !   I'm hooooooooooooome ! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:49 am

Thunder grinned and jumped off of his mistress as he walked back to his family.
These are the two latest pups... Roxy and Fox, he again spoke into her mind as he nudged each pup forward in time. Roxy blinked as her eyes widened. She looked up at Chaos and barked happily, wagging her tail. She seemed happy to see the woman her father had spoken to much about. fox just stared at her with unmoving eyes before he to slowly began to wag his tail. Maybe he could get use to her. In the end the older pups takled Chaos to the floor again and the younger pups pounced on her as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm hooooooooooooome !   I'm hooooooooooooome ! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm hooooooooooooome !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Obsidian :: The Castle And It's Grounds :: The Stables-
Jump to: