A writing forum designed for young writers and role-players alike.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Obsidian! Please read the Rules and Regulations and join up! x

Share | 

Innocent Sorrow

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkling~Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:36 pm

Danny smiled despite himself, a huge grin breaking out on his features as Alice's reply. He touched her cheek as gently as a feather and turned to continue walking. He sighed happily, truly at peace with himself for the first since he had joined the race of vampires. His face hardened at that thought, the thirst tearing at Danny’s throat like an agony willing him to cry out for mercy.
He swallowed, but to avail. It was time to leave.
Danny turned; fear and wariness clear in his eyes.
“I have to go. Wait for me here, under this tree. I’ll be as quick as I can. I promise.”
He kissed her quickly, reluctant to tear himself away from the woman he had fallen for so quickly. He turned and sprinted off at an inhuman speed, his thirst raging like a fire in his vampyric mind. His eyes turned, his fangs grew longer, and her switched only to the use of his hunting senses.
Sniffing the air he followed the nearest animal with a substantial amount of blood pumping around it’s body. He didn’t know it was Alice though…
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://atrum-obsidian.vampire-legend.com
AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Sighing deeply,Alice sat down by the statue.The thirst was something even a half demon like herself find hard to deal with.But,unlike normal vampires,her thirst doesn't act up as much.Her head snapped up when she could sense Danny...Judging by that red haze that clouds a vampire's mind when their thrist acts up,Danny proberbly wouldn't be able to tell Alice apart from prey....And her blood was too sweet for her own good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkling~Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:13 am

Danny was ruled by his thirst now, and not by his love for Alice. He saw her face, and breathed in the sweet scent of her blood. A wry grin spread across his face, twisting his features into a savage and animal-like snarl. He was the hunter. She was his prey.
In that moment nothing else mattered more than the hot sweet blood pumping around the beautiful girl’s body.
He lunged.
Danny snarled as his strong arms encompassed her, ruling out any escape route she might have had in mind. She would never get away from him. She was his.
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am

She stood her ground,even when he lunged for her.There was no way that Alice would stop him.She simply couldn't.Pinned inbetween Danny and the statue behind her,Alice couldn't even move let alone escape.Perhaps if she used her shadows...but that meant harming Danny.Looking up to those blood lusting eyes,she merely smiled,he was still him no matter what.
''Go ahead'' she said simply,no resent or fear in her cool voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkling~Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:13 am

Danny growled, but the predatory glare in his eyes glazed over suddenly. Danny crept back into his senses, the scent of Alice's blood and the closeness of his body to hers had snapped him back. Her voice had cut through all of his vampyric guards and shields, knocking them down as easily as a line of dominoes.
A tear fell from his eye, which was full of love for his new found friend. Could he call her a girlfriend? Danny lifted his hand slowly, so as not to alarm Alice and touched her cheek, running his fingers down her soft skin and onto her shoulder, where he placed his large and strong hand to rest.
"I'm so so sorry." He whispered as yet more tears cursed down his cheeks. He kissed Alice, his eyes closed, before turning and walking away, readying himself to leave her forever - just as she would want him to after his malicious attack.
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:48 am

''...No...'' Alice felt something snap inside her.Seeing Danny turn his back on her...His apologetic looks.Her eyes widened,the pupils dilating,unknown panick rising.You could call it a phobia.The fear of being left alone.''Don't...leave me...Alone...'' her words stuttered as she started shaking.Before she knew,Alice's legs sent her running after him.Her arms flew up,locking around his waist,her whole body trembling.''I don't want to be alone!'' Alice started hyperventalating,her memories of the dark lonely room consuming her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkling~Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:50 pm

Danny was more than shocked at Alice's reaction. He twisted and pulled her close to him, cradling her head against his chest gently, as if he was scared of breaking it. He stroked her hair, whispering softly in her ear all the while to try and calm her erratic breathing.
More tears fell from his eyes as he watched her panic, and begged her to stop.
"Please stop. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. Please stop it."
Danny's beggin matched the pleading look in his eyes and he bent to kis Alice forcefully on the lips in a desperate bid to bring her back to him.
His eyes closed and his arms squeezed her tight against his. His leftt hand stroked her bare skin, while his right hand lifted his shirt and her shirt up to press his skin against hers. He bent his head and kissed her neck, careful not to smell her blood.
"I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:49 am

''I don't want to be alone..'' Alice choked on her tears,the gut wrenching sobs finally stopped by Danny's lips.She blinked hard,until her throbbing head and eyes had slowed their panick.Alice grabbed onto Danny,more scared than ever to let go.Just thought of it hurt.He was obviously trying his best to drag her back from the awful memory.When she felt his skin against her's the hysterical breaths stopped,her sobs never came again...The burning hot tears dried slowly,to be replaced by the rain.''Please don't leave....'' she whispered quietly,just audible enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkling~Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:31 am

Danny smiled a smile only for Alice and shook his head. "I'm never ever leaving you. I promise." He kissed her nose, gently and lovingly, before finding her lips with his own once more. It was hurting how much he wanted her - but something told Danny this wasn't just lust. Every time he looked into those beautiful eyes his soul tugged at something new; a different feeling althogether.
Could it be love? Danny wasn't sure. He'd said he loved her - a spur of the moment thing - but he was sure that was how he felt. Perhaps he should give it more time? But he couldn't ever lose her. Danny knew that much and that was suddenly enough to tell all her needed to know.
He loved Alice. He loved her with all his heart and soul. And he was never going to hurt her again. Ever.
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:19 am

Hearing those thoughts made happy tears well up,though Alice used her best effort to blink them away.Enough with the crying.As long as Danny wasn't going to leave her again.That was more than she'd ever hoped for...Perhaps she was just desperate to rid herself of sollitude,but,Danny was special.She had a few traveling companions before and when it was time for them to part ways,Alice let them go without the hysterical outburst like she did with Danny...She needed him.When the ever so sweet kiss ended,Alice looked up,laughing lightly at the fact that they were both soaked.''Where's an umbrella when you need one..?'' she smiled.Then,from her right shoulder,a shadowy form stretched out...It slowly formed a black wing like modeling clay until the shadows carved feathers into itself.Now sheltered under the large wing,Alice smiled and returned Danny's kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkling~Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:35 pm

Danny smiled and watched as Alice unfolded her wing, wondering at her beauty. He smiled and kissed her, gently and carefully, always aware of his hunger deep inside him.
Danny broke away and held Alice to him, resting her head to his chest and putting his own head on hers. He kissed her hair and stroked it, conveying all his love for her in that moment through every way he could - his touch, his scent, his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:50 am

''Are you going to go drink..?'' Alice mumbled into his chest,taking in his scent with each breath.She knows he's still thirsty,but just having him here was distracting her from worrying....Looking up,she couldn't help but run her hand down his jawline,her head tilting to see the whole of his charming face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkling~Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:49 pm

Danny smiled, his fangs flashing gently as they grew and his eyes closing and opening with no irises. He touched her neck and bent to kiss it, knowing he would never ever hurt Alice.
He murmured just three words against the soft skin stretched over the oh-so tempting vein pulsing underneath.
"I love you."
He smiled again, his eyes flashing hungrilly, before her jumped over her and ran into the forest, already catching onto the scent of some hikers heading in the oppsite direction.
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:00 pm

Alice stretched her neck without worrying one bit.She laughed sweetly at his tickling breath and loving words...
''I love you,too of course'' Alice said back and watched him jump skillfuly over her.After he was out of sight,Alice sat back at the bottom of the statue's large wings.Her own wing curled up as she hummed softly,happy and content.Something she was unfamiliar with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkling~Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:53 am

Danny ran as fast as he could to ctach up with the hikers. They were a good mile away but he took just over a minute to reach them. He didn't bother with games like he usually did. He burst out of the tree cover, watching their faces with glee as they twisted in horror. He had grabbed the first guy before he could move. He grabbed the second an instant after.
Danny drank well, draining both mortal men and throwing their bodies aside. His fangs slowly retracted, his eyes turning back to normal, as he ran back through the forest and back to Alice, the love of his life...
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:36 am

In the short few minutes thta Danny was gone,Alice recovered another memory...It was like a dream though so vibrant and detailed that you'd think it was right before your eyes.It flashed across Alice's vision,making her gasp i supprise,her pupils dilating as the memory played out.The image was of Alice,younger and sitting before a great white grand piano...The room was unfamiliar yet she could feel the nostalgia she gets with all of her memory fragments...She snapped out of it after,shaking her head and blinking fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkling~Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:52 am

Danny returned to Alice, instantly sensing something wasn't right. He stood against a tree, silently and curiously surveying her, as she shook her head and glanced around.
"What was that all about? Looked like you were having a vision..." He glanced up at the darkening sky; twilight was fast approaching and Danny that this Goddess-Forsaken Earth was never safe after dark - for anyone.
He took her hand gently and guided her back to the camp him and Ste had knocked up while they negotiated a place to stay in Obsidian.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ste sighed and sat in the middle of the camp him and Danny had built, watching the beginnings of the fire he'd just made. He listened to the quiet hiss and crackle as it gained strength and created a soft glow, casting eerie shadows about Ste's muscular figure. He was waiting for Danny, but he, as usual, was late. He'd probably met another one of those "girlfriends" he was always talking about.
With a scowl, Ste threw a rock into the fire, glancing around as the sky darkened, slowly turning from soft Twilight to deep nighttime.
Danny had to be back soon... Didn't he?
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:02 am

''No,not a vision...A memory...'' Alice corrected him with a small smile,holding up her free hand and feeling the sensations of her fingers tickling the ivory.Her muscle memory deffinately remembers playing the instrument.''That's right...I can play piano'' she laughed lightly,feeling a tiny bit less empty than before.As Danny led her to a campsite,Alice could smell someone else's scent.It resembled Danny;s so she didn't worry much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkling~Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:04 pm

Danny led Alice back to the campsite, shooting a warning look at his brother before he said anything.
"Ste, this is Alice. Alice, this is my brother, Stephen."
Danny smiled and wrapped a protective arm around Alice's waist, knowing what Ste could be like sometimes. He spoke straight into his brother's head.
Any funny business and you're for it. I'm off on my own if you create any storm. Understand? The warning in Danny's eyes was enough but he reinforced it with a mental shove in Ste's direction.

-------------------------------------------------

Ste glanced up at the sound and scowled. Great. Danny had brought another girl home. He'd be listening to the soudns of them two all night now. Just perfect.
Ste listened to Danny and nodded just once, his eyes never leaving his brother's. He nodded at this "Alice's" direction.
"Nice to meet you, Miss."
His words were careful, quiet and reserved. He knew Danny would leave him if anything happened and Ste sort of needed Danny right now. Sure, he'd go off soon, but the whole vampire thing was sort of getting on top of him, and even though he hated to admit it, Ste needed Danny to bring him back to Earth and keep him somewhat human.
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Alice couldn't help it...As much as she wanted,she couldn't stop herself from hearing their thoughts.Having a sibling must be hard sometimes,but at least you won't be travelling alone.With a smile,Alice bowed slightly and greeted Stephen.
''Hello...I'm Alice Enma.Nice to meet you'' Alice spoke in a friendly manner that had nothing to hide behind each word.She didn't want Stephen to dislike her when they had just met.Besides,that might just cause arguements between the brothers.Looking back to Danny,Alice gave him her own mental message.''I'm sure we'll get on alright...At least I hope me being half demon doesn't cause your brother to dislike me'' she smiled before she walked over to the campfire and bent down,enjoying the embers dancing around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkling~Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 am

Danny smiled and kissed Alice's forehead, closing his eyes for a brief instant.
I know you two will be fine. He's just a little curt to begin with... Danny touched Alice's cheek and swept a strand of her hair away from her beautiful face. His eyes held nothing but love for her and in that moment he had a sudden urge to kick back and just laugh out loud.
He'd come here on the Goddess' orders, and now he'd met the love of his life. He grinned and chuckled, licking Alice's neck tenderly before turning back to his brother. He smiled warmly, walking over and slapping him on the back, taking him in a huge hug. He'd always loved his brother, no matter how much he hated him sometimes.

-------------------------------------------------

Ste watched the way Danny looked into Alice's eyes. Sure, there was his playful streak but there was something different this time. He really did love her...
Ste couldn't help but smile at the way he touched Alice - like she could break any second. He could sense her fragility, sure, but Danny seemed ever so protective.
Ste laughed as Danny hugged him and he hugged back, his eyes creasing as he smiled and kissed his brother's kiss.
"Welcome to the family, Alice."
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:05 am

A little giggle came out when Danny playfuly licked her neck.Alice was ticklish,she just hope that Danny didn't realise or the teasing will never stop.With a shake of her head,she watched as the brothers emraced each other.It was a warm sight or maybe it was just the campfire...Either way seeing those two like that was making Alice feel so very happy.Even jealous since she has no siblings of her own.When Stephen said 'welcome to the family' Alice sat up and looked at him,blinking.Her heart jumped at the word that she used to dread.But somehow,when Stephen had said it the word 'family' actualy sounded like a happy and loving thing.Alice stood up and walked over to Danny and Stephen,bringing her slender arms around the two.''Why thank you...'' she whispered gratefuly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkling~Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:14 am

Danny smiled, sensing Alice's ticklish spot, and licked it again with a slow and cheeky grin. He slipped his arm around her waist as she slid her slender arms around his and Ste's shoulders. He looked to Ste, happiness and love clear in his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------

Ste grinned and pulled away after a moment, taking in Alice's figure. She looked healthy, and was certainyl prett,y though less of Ste's type than Danny's. He smiled warmly, figuring she'd be a good addition to the family, anf took her hand in his gently.
"It's not much. We have nothing to give you. But I most certainly will love you like a sister and protect like I would a princess. I love my brother; If my brother loves you, then I do to."
He smiled and looked to Danny, who in turn smiled back with a quick nod of his head in thankyou.
Ste smiled. And for a while at least, he was happy.
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:34 am

Alice poked Danny in the ribs gently as a sign for him to keep his hands away from her tickle spot.Stephen's words moved her to the point of tears.Never had she felt so happy,at least not that she could remember.She squeezed Stephen's hand,her eyes rimmed with tears.''Thank you...And I'll protect you guys also'' Alice promised and used her other hand to get rid of the tears threatening to fall ''I may not look it,but I can fight rather well'' her smile became a crooked grin as she spoke of her fighting abilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkling~Chaos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:32 am

Danny nodded seriously, remembering Alice's bravery when he had attacked her not so long ago. He mentally told his brother of the scene, and watched as his face became grave. Ste had always been a beter vampire than Danny. Danny was too soft and loving to enjoy killing but his brother never had any quarms about it, as long as he didn't know the particular victim.
Danny smiled weakly and kissed Alice's forehead, breaking the aura around the trio.
"Come. Let's sit. We need to rest, for tomorrow we go and buy horses, and ride out to see Queen Chaos." And even though Danny's voice was strong and brave, his hands trembled at the mention of the Queen. If the Goddess had lead them into a fatal trap, there was nothing they could do. They were relying completely on the Goddess' promise to keep them safe, but with her temper... Who knew?

---------------------------------------

Ste listened in silence as Danny replayed the scene into his thoughts. His face became grave, out of pity for his brother. He needed to learn how to be a vampire, and stop running away from what he'd become. Yes, Ste hated the kiling part too. But he lived with it, and took it as a way of living now. Danny still couldn't seem to let go of the his human side and let himself feed without remorse.
Ste stroked Alice's hands gently and let it drop when Danny kissed her forehead. It was great to see him so happy with someone. And it was great to see Alice so happy, too!
Ste was the first to sit, shifting and laying on his cold stomach to face Alice and Danny. He smiled and nodded towards the north star.
"At first light we head that way. Any later and we'll be at risk of attack. The city will think us intruders."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   

Back to top Go down

Innocent Sorrow
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next