Obsidian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A writing forum designed for young writers and role-players alike.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Obsidian! Please read the Rules and Regulations and join up! x

Is violence the only thing i'm good at?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair

Altair

Is violence the only thing i'm good at? Empty
PostSubject: Is violence the only thing i'm good at?   Is violence the only thing i'm good at? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Havoc sat at the edge of the fight area. His sword was seathed and tied round his waist with some flimsy leather holding it there.
Havoc sighed, his mind was ablaze with thought. "Am i really only good at violence?" His eyes were starting to water slightly. "Well, that and shouting..." He thought like this for ages till he woke out of his thoughts and his eyes fell upon a worthy oppent.
He strode over to him and chanellged him. They both drew their swords and started to parry.
Back to top Go down
Vivid_Love

Vivid_Love

PostSubject: Re: Is violence the only thing i'm good at?   Is violence the only thing i'm good at? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Primora sat silently on a small bench near the fighting arena. She watched the two that were fighting with slight interest. They could fight; she couldn't. She had always wanted to learn how to fight, but her "parents" had never allowed it. It would be nice to learn sometime though.
Primora sighed softly. She hadn't made very many friends since coming to Obsidian. She was afraid people wouldn't like her for who she was inside because she was a princess. She thought they would only like her because she was indeed, royalty. This fact saddened her, but she accepted it. If people wouldn't be her friend for real, then what good were they?
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: Is violence the only thing i'm good at?   Is violence the only thing i'm good at? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:52 am

Havoc kicked the soldier between the legs before take his legs away from him, sending him tumbling to the floor. Havoc slowly moved his sword over the soldiers throat as he lay there. Havoc forcfully placed his left foot on the boys right wrist, so he couldn't move his sword.
'Who the hell taught you that bull you just fought me with boy?!' Havoc bellowed at his defeated oppoent.
'Please sir, captain Miller sir.. Ahhhh!!!' The boy cried out as Havoc appiled more force onto his wrist.
'Then God help you in battle my boy, God help you...' Havoc seathed his sword and walked over to the bench he was sitting on only moments ago, only to see it had a lady sitting on it.
As he appoarched the lady, he bowed then rose before speaking.
'My lady.' He saw she seemed distressed. 'are.. you ok? my lady?'
Back to top Go down
Vivid_Love

Vivid_Love

PostSubject: Re: Is violence the only thing i'm good at?   Is violence the only thing i'm good at? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Primora set her glistening blue gaze on the man before her. Should she speak to him? Of course she should; he spoke first. "I'm Alright, thanks," she nodded softly. As she nodded, her thick brown her fell over her shoulders.
"I'm Primora, by the way. Primora Jinx."
She held out her hand; she would let him decide if her wanted t shake it or not.
Pri suddenly cursed herself in her mind. She had told him her last name! Now he would know she was royalty. Great...
Back to top Go down
Mr Scrub

Mr Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Is violence the only thing i'm good at?   Is violence the only thing i'm good at? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Ichigo stood in the shadows whipsering to himself strange words. He watched these movement very carefully Each blow, strike and punch. He laughed to himself. He jumps from the dark shadows and appears behind Cpt. Miller. He says in a smooth voice "You want a challenge" Raising his voice "Well heres a challenge for you!" and Hits with a devastating strike...
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Is violence the only thing i'm good at?   Is violence the only thing i'm good at? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Chaos had been wandering around the training base, thinking about Alenos and her future life. She need to win this war, and she needed to collaberate with Ivy about joining forces and striking other lands to take them over. Only then would people begin to respect her as a Queen instead of treating her like a child. It had taken long enough for Alenos to realise that.
She watched the scene before her with a soft smile before stepping from the shadows and hugging her sister.
"Hello...."
She nodded at each of the two men in turn, curtsying slightly but with an obvious authority.
"I am Queen Chaos Morgana Jinx for Obsidian. And you would be...?"
Back to top Go down
http://atrum-obsidian.vampire-legend.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is violence the only thing i'm good at?   Is violence the only thing i'm good at? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is violence the only thing i'm good at?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Obsidian :: The Training Base :: The Fight Arena-
Jump to: