Obsidian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A writing forum designed for young writers and role-players alike.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Obsidian! Please read the Rules and Regulations and join up! x

Advertising for new member's.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

Advertising for new member's. Empty
PostSubject: Advertising for new member's.   Advertising for new member's. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:46 am

Advertising for new member's would be a good idea round about now. The Core of the Forum is being established and it's about time we started branchind outward's and looking for new member's. Im looking for suggestion's on how to do this.

Any idea's?
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for new member's.   Advertising for new member's. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:06 am

I've posted an advert on Sheinara, I could put one on A Lasting Love (another forum I'm on), too.
Jess is putting up a trailor for me when she gets the chance.
If anybody is attatched to any large forums, could they advertise this place, please? Thay way we also get a variety of people from different genres, backgrounds and plots.
Be sure to let them know that they won't be able to bring characters over, though, please.
Back to top Go down
http://atrum-obsidian.vampire-legend.com
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for new member's.   Advertising for new member's. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:20 am

I'll post the adverts on SNR, my superhero site and any other forums im on that i can remember XD

And I'll get your video up i need clips though, i dont know what you want in it so if you can get me character clips and clips of surroundings or fighting scenes and the music u want i can put it together.

You're video is third on the list
1. SNR
2. Sheinara
3. You

The order i said i'd do them in XD but if i get your clips faster than sheinara i can do yours before x
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for new member's.   Advertising for new member's. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:55 am

Thankyou, Ember.
Back to top Go down
http://atrum-obsidian.vampire-legend.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising for new member's.   Advertising for new member's. Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertising for new member's.
Page 1 of 1