Obsidian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A writing forum designed for young writers and role-players alike.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Obsidian! Please read the Rules and Regulations and join up! x

I'll show you what a warrior is.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

I'll show you what a warrior is. Empty
PostSubject: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:29 am

Ivy had woken up this morning after another one of her vivid dreams. She was terrified of what they were showing her, the fighting, the blood, the lust and need for it...would she turn into a cliche vampire everyone was scared of? Sure she needed blood,, she usually fed from men or animals - the lesser beings in the world but these had been her fellow women she had wanted to drink from.

Thirst burning in her throat, Ivy got up and made her way to the training area. She ignored the funny looks she was getting from men because of her tattoos and her figure, and the simple fact women weren't very often seen around here. She just wanted to practise, it calmed her.

she was dressed in leather shorts and a tight tank top, she didn't bother with shoes, they only got in the way. she had her hair tied back and braided but the braids still fell down to her waist. The braids were bound with leather strips of material so that if they hit someone they would hurt - everything about her was a weopan.

"Can I help you?" a guy asked, his grin was evil. Ivy snorted softly.
"No thanks, I can fight perfectly well," she retorted.
"How about I help you..." he ran a hand down her chest. "In other ways?" he smirked. Ivy grunted slightly, looked up at him with a soft doey eyed look then grabbed his wrist and flipped him onto the back before kicking upside the head.

"You little bitch!" he snarled and leapt to his feet. His mates had all stood up now, ready to fight.

"Lets dance." she smirked, her eyes went a bloody red.

Ivy stood in the middle of a circle and serious of male vampires who were groaning and trying to move, to get up. Some where passed out but all of them would have scars and a beautiful collection of bruises. She wiped her hands and delicately stepped over one man to crouch beside the man that had started this. He wimpered slightly, trying to move from her.
"And that is how you fight," she laughed and stood up before making her way out of the ring of bodies.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:11 am

Danny could see the warrior, and was impressed. He had no idea where Ste was today, and didn't particularly care. All he knew was that he wanted this girl to teach him.
He took a deep breath and walked towards her elegant figure, marvelling at the fluent motions with which she moved.
He smiled and spoke, his voice friendly.
"Hey. Nice moves over there." He nodded towards the still groaning men, laying on the floor and rubbing various butts and bruises.
"I was wondering if you could help me fight. I'm uh... new to this. And I want to be able to protect myself." He hesitated.
"I'm not going to try it on or anything. Believe me, women are last on my list of things to do."
Danny sighed and glanced down, the memory of his turn flashing before his eyes. The beautiful woman - the kiss - the pain.
Back to top Go down
http://atrum-obsidian.vampire-legend.com
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:43 am

Ivy raised an eyebrow at the man in front of her as she looked him over once. He was turned, like her. She frowned.
"Men aren't really my cup of tea," she said with a warning. She wasn't kind to men, not after what had happened....in front of her eyes...Her mother, the man...She blinked twice to flush it out of her mind before she looked back at the man.
"Fine I'll teach you, but don't expect me to go all easy on you and stuff!" she said, putting her hands on her hips. She looked down at the man laying between him, stepped on his gut making him spit out her ring. She caught it neatly in her hand and then wiped it with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Alenos laughed coldly from about 15 paces away, he was dressed in a suite of heavy maile and held his sword in his hand. The blade singing it's keening lament as it seeped into the heart of all who heard it, reminding them of lost loved ones, death agonies, or the worst pain of their lives. This amazon intrigued him, and now she was training a male..this was priceless and Alenos curiosity was truely peaked.

"Tell me Ivy..you bested several of the Queen's court Vampires..they between them perhap's might be dangerous..This one is an unknown..How do you honestly think he will stand," Alenos tone for once is light, polite and warmly inquisitive, this amazon and her strange way's did intrigue him and he took this as an opportunity to strike up some conversation.

Sheathing the sword in his hand, the blades keening lament stopped abruptly as it was encased in it's scabbard of human skin once more.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:23 pm

Ivys eyes darted to the man walking over to her and her new student. She rolled her eyes ever so slightly. This was Chaos's guard and bed warmer and now he was talking to her, she didn't want to get inolved with her cousins trivial sex mate.
"Sometimes the greatest powers are those in the smallest things," she said softly, her voice laced with silk like a beautiful velvety ribbon blowing in the wind it rippled into the open making the men shudder.
"Like a rock, you wouldn't seem it important," she said picking it up. "But if you apply the right care..." she said, weighing it up in her hand before she threw it at a tree, the rock made a hale right through to the other side, along the middle it cracked then fell over hitting one of the male vampires in it's timber. "You can create the biggest weapons."
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:29 pm

Alenos smiled at the soft look Ivy gave him, so she assumed he was Chaos bed mate did she, he could see that inthe appraising look she gave him her eye's moving from the top of hs head to the tip of his boot's slowly and brazenly, he did notice however that she avoided looking him in the eye. Hearing her word's he nodded and bowed slightly, a gesutre that in hindsight might shock her.

"Keira is still teaching your women well i see, When you see her next would you pass on that Alenos send's his greeting's and tell her that the stone still part's before the water, yet changes with the wind." Alenos smiled politely and bowed again to Ivy, he had known her teacher well and was versed in her logic and teaching's.

"The smartest warrior know's that even the smallest of thing's can foil a battle plan..like a patch of thistles to cavalry or the morning dew to a bowman's bowstring, if they are smart..and remeber the simplest of thing's can make the paln work, then with the goddess divine wisdom, they will triumph. Keira taught me that, she is a wise woman and i would gladly die for her again..Should she let me..which she would not..and in all likely hood insult me for being a pig headed male and trying to die before her."
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Danny watched the display between the pair with raised eyebrows. Truth be told he wasn't entirely sure what was going on here...
He shook his head and stepped forward.
"I know you don't like men. I noticed. I'm not here to act like a guy. I'm here to learn, okay? So don't think of me as male, if it helps. Just teach. That's all I ask."
Danny was somewhat tired of women disregarding him, but now more than ever. He only wanted to learn to fight, yet this woman had criticised him before even getting to know him - just because he had a dick!
Whatever. If she was cruel, he'd walk away. If she taught well, he'd stay.
With resolve set in his eyes and tense jaw, Danny stood and awaited the woman to make her decision.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:49 pm

"Come on then," Ivy said, after a long pause after looking at Alenas with slightly narrowed eyes. She turned to the boy in front of her.
"What's your name?" she asked first. It was better to know who she was teaching first. She decided to let Chaos's guard just go and do what he wanted. He could stay and watch or he could go and do whatever he did during the day. She yawned as she turned and walked to a different fighting area away from the group of groaning, moaning men.
"I'm Ivy, I'm strict with learning so if you do something wrong I'm going to hurt you until you get it into your head in the real world people don't wait for you to re do your mistakes, they attack. I'm not going to be nice in training, I'm not nice to my warriors in training. Do you still want to continue?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Alenos laughed again and followed the pair, to sit cross legged in the grass of the training area and watch them with a soft and inquisitve gaze her knew would irritate IVy more than if he said anything. Keira had had a habbit of annoying her student's by watching them and letting them think she dissapproved by her silence. Alenos silently thanked his old friend and settled his sword across his lap to watch.

"Don't mind my watching..I am interested to see how a new warrior fares under the teaching's of Keira." Alenos smiled and settled his chin onto his palm to watch insolently.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Danny glanced towards the gaurd and nodded, before forwning and turning back to him.
"Wait. You know the Queen well, right?"
He cocked his head the side, wondering whether this was his chance to somehow confront the Queen about his orders here.
Mind you, he'd have to get his brother first, wherever he'd disappeared to.
Danny stepped forward, hope clear in his eyes as he awaited the gaurd's response.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Ivy cleared her throat polietly. She didn't like to have someone turn her back on her when they had asked for her help. She raised an eyebrow at the boy then frowned. He was loosing his brownie points.
"Alenos is my cousin's guard," Ivy said, more harsh than she intended. "You can ask him for personal details when you're not in the middle of training," she said, picke dup a bamboo stick.
"Do you know what this is?" she didn't wait for a reply, she hit him round the head with it. "It's your punishment pole, now answer my question."
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Danny shook his head.
"No, you don't understand. I need to talk to the Queen of Obsidian. I was sent here by the Goddess... But I need to find the Queen. It was the Goddess' orders."
Danny looked pleadingly at the warrior, knowing she would instantly think him a stupid idiot. Truthfully? He didn't care less. He must find the Queen and right now that was all that mattered. He'd been travelling since the beginning of the new age and now he was where he'd always meant to be.
But still he did not know why. Sorry, but Danny was not going to waste him time training when he didn't even know where he was.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Alenos laughed hard as the bamboo stick struck the boy about the head, the expression changing softly from amusment back to a cool and calmed expression.

"I would ease off with the stick..it will not help with this one"

Alenos smiles softly and nod's once before closing his eye's and speaking " Your here to learn..you are here to train..you are here to serve chaos..know your place...and be content with it"
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:12 pm

"Chaos...?" Danny's face became the picture of bewilderment before he threw his hands up in the air.
"Why does everyone talk in riddles?!"
He gave an exasperated sigh and shook his head, rubbing his forehead.
"I have no idea why I'm here. I don't know my place, which is why I must talk to the Queen to find out. I want to live, but I can never live until I have truly found who I am. My brother too."
Danny turned on his heal and walked out, his sole aim to find the Queen, wherever she was, and speak with her about his life - or lack of it.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Alenos was up from his crouched position and had a hand around Danny's ankle before he had taken anymore than half a dozen step's, with a sharp tug Danny would find himself on the flat og his back staring up into Alenos eye's with his black leather riding boot pressed against his throat.

" Chaos Morgana Jinx..Queen of Obsidian..I am Alenos..Red Duke of Obsidian..Erstwhile protector of the Queen. Now..you will speak when you are spoken too..and only when you are spoken too.." Alenos releases the pressure on his throat softly, to give him space to answer his next question. " What is it you want with the Queen" Alenos growl's lightly down at the man, part of his attention focused on the amazonian, wondering whether she will have noticed his use of an amazonian fighting stance and technique.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Danny groaned and grunted as he fell and looked at Alenos with obvious distrust.
"I am Daniel James Lee, brother of Stephen Joseph Lee. We were sent here y the Goddess and told to speak with te Queen about our lives. The Goddess Obsidian told us that if we came here, Queen Chaos Morgana Jinx could help us find ourselves and our lives. We have nothing to our name, and we mean this city no harm."
Danny spoke gently, truth in his eyes like a beacon.
He didn't mean Obsidian any harm, and less did he mean the Queen any harm. He couldn't hurt a fly - that was half his problem!
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Alenos took his foot from Danny's throat and knelt beside him looking into his eye's and speaking softly. "Your brother is beyond your reach for now..He is serving Chaos in his own way and as such is beyond contestation or reproach..Do you understand me boy?"

Alenos tone is mild and yet the hidden meaning beneath his word's is strong and plain to see, it brook's no argument.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Danny nodded and looked away, waiting for Alenos to leave him alone to go his own way. If this place did not want him, then he did not want it. If it welcomed him, then fair enough.
Danny sighed, thinking of Alice suddenly, and her eyes... those eyes!
He shut his own eyes and held his breath, willing the image of her beautiful face away from his mind. It was not the time to think about her.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:03 pm

"Your brother serves Chaos, and untill such a time as he return's you will serve me..you need to learn much before you are released from this land boy..Learn from the amazonian..and when she is done with you seek me out and i shall fill in the gap's in your knowledge.." Alenos smiles and straighten's, hauling Danny to his feet and brushing him down quickly with a buisness like manner.

"I am not hard to find..Ask for Alenos..Or follow the smell of freshly spilt blood."
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:04 pm

Danny nodded and smiled, genuinely grateful. He shook his hand and a vice-like grip.
"Thankyou, friend."
He turned back to the Amazon and set himself in his fighting stance.
"Now I'm ready. I apologise, my lady." He nodded to her and waited for her imminent attack, which he would obviously miss and blindly parry, only to find himself on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Alenos turn's and walk's away from the scene before him to sit on his patch of grass infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:02 am

Ivy sighed softly as they walked away, she leant on the stick watching the pair, tempted to walk off. She closed her eyes and connected with he spirit gift as she felt the old battered spirits around her, she sought for guidence in what to do.
Patience... everything comes when you are patient she said sotly. Ivy grew warm from the feeling of peace in her heart from the Goddess's words. She looked at the boy when he came back then to the guard who was still watching.
"Right... Well firstly lets start with some punches," she said. "Now I wont hit you to begin with or I'll spend most of these lessons in a hospital with you in a coma or what knows else." she managed a tiny smile then set the stick to the side.
"First is an upper cut," she said, demonstarting on a model. |Keep your feet shoulder width apart but always be on the balls of your feet." she said.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Danny nodded and copied the warrior before pausing.
"What's your name?"
He smiled, his head to one side, and poised with hisfist poitning upwards as if frozen in an uppercut motion.
He shuffled his feet, making them shoulder witdth apart, and finished the motion, before stepping back and look to his teacher for confirmation.
He had always been bad a fighting, but he really wanted to learn how to defend himself like the warrior. He may need it one day.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:08 am

"We have a lot of work to do, let's just say that...right I'll get you doing defence first I think you'll need it," she grinned cheekily. "And my name is Ivy," she said with a formal nod.
"Right... do you fight with an weapons?" she asked, looking him over. He could probably be a good shooter if he put his mind to it... Maybe a swordsman... hmm... She ran a hand through her hair then looked at the sky for a second before looking back to him, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:54 am

Danny nodded and pulled his dagger from the hiding point in his left boot. He spun it with his left hand, expertly throwing it up in the air and catching it by the hadnle. He smiled.
"Nice to meet you, Ivy."
Danny he3ld the dagger out.
"I use this. It's my faithful weapon and has killed many."
His voice was dripping with a sudden sorrow, the people he had killed flashing before his eyes in nightmarish scenes. He regretted his murders - because that was how he saw it. He was a murderer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what a warrior is.   I'll show you what a warrior is. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll show you what a warrior is.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Obsidian :: The Training Base :: The Fight Arena-
Jump to: