Obsidian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A writing forum designed for young writers and role-players alike.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Obsidian! Please read the Rules and Regulations and join up! x

Dance of Death..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

Dance of Death.. Empty
PostSubject: Dance of Death..   Dance of Death.. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 am

Alenos stripped to the wiast slowly, taking his shirt and folding it into a small parcel and placing it onto the small rocky outcrop. The night sky danced with twnkling light as Alenos stood back and began to prepare. The sword now alight in his hands began to sing it's deadly lament out over the lake.

The lament of a loved ones death, the cry of a lovers last goodbye, a childs passing, each time the blade scythed gracefully through the air the ethereal voice of the sword would change and sing it's soft and mournful song.

taking a deep and slow breath Alenos began his dance, his dance of blades making the blade begin it's own haunting song..his own haunting song...mournful and sad as Alenos lost himself in deep thought.

Chaos Morgana Jinx...

The blade lashes out, flickering in the monlight like an exploding star. Did he love her? he did.he knew that..but how could it be so..?

Since the nighht he had saved her all those year's ago, he had felt closer to her this as true. Yet was it because he had been closeted with her so close for so long. He had shared her wakingmoment's and been close while she slept..a screams distance away for so long.

Was that the reason? were his feeling's false or were they something deeper? Alenos face was calm and unmoving as his dance became faster and faster, becoming more deadly. The blade all the while singing it's faitful song.

What should he do? Should he flee Obsidian and hpe these feeling's went away or should he stay and explore them to see where they led him and Chaos.

An hour had passed since Alenos danced with death..
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

Dance of Death.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance of Death..   Dance of Death.. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:47 am

Chaos watched Alenos dance from the window of her bedroom. His sword flashed and danced, like it was part of him. She smiled. He was strong while she was weak. How could it be that without him she withered and died? Why was it that the only place she really felt strong was by his side.
She turned away slightly, looking down at her hands before slipping into her bed and closing her eyes, trying desperately to relax and get a good night's sleep before the audiences with her kingdom tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://atrum-obsidian.vampire-legend.com
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

Dance of Death.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance of Death..   Dance of Death.. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Alenos had been dancing for several hour's and his mind was nowhere near clear, if anything it was now a jumbled mess of thought's. He had caught onto a stray thought in his mind and knew that the answer lay within....Draethan..His brother...

Draethan would know how to help, Alenos was certain of it. Taking the sword in his hand in a stronger grip Alenos start's to dance a different dance within it's subtle and strong pattern, this song calling out over the wind, soft and slow but growing in intensity, almost as if calling out to someone or something or maybe both as it rises into the night and washes over the castle and kingdom of obsidian with it's tear jerking ethereal beauty and timeless grace.

Alenos dance reaches a fever pitch of timeless grace,the song reaching a crecendo of intensity before he stop's and breath's deeply and for a long time stares at the moon. A long time seem's to pass as Alenos wait's patiently...

Slowly and softly to the moonlight a song of high and peircing intensity answer's his own mournful tune..Draethan was answering his call..
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

Dance of Death.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance of Death..   Dance of Death.. EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:05 am

Chaos heard the sounds, but did not walk over to the window to look out. She was shivering in her bed, terrified of the growing sense of fear she felt. It was rising in her gut, like bile, yet still she did not know why.
Something was happening - Alenos had made something happen. WHat it was, Chaos didn't know but she was scared, for her country and for Alenos.
She began to sing quietly in a desperate bid to calm herself. She sang the song that Alenos had sung to her so many weeks ago, in the court room. Her voice was frail and shaky, yet still she sang, relentless in her unwavering melody. Her voice grew stronger as her fear slowly dissipated and she sang more, putting more emphasise on with each line.
By the time she had finished the song she was laying on her back, and breathing hard to catch her breath.
Something's not right. Something is wrong wrong wrong. I don't knwo what it is, or why it's happening now, but I'm scared. I'm scared and I hope Alenos knows what he's doing. He thinks I cannot sense it, but I can. He has called upon some sort of spirit for answers. From my experience with things like this spirits are dangerous creatures and want something in return for answers. The Goddess has stripped us of everything. We have nothing left to give. Oh Goddess, please. I hope you know what you're doing, Alenos my love.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

Dance of Death.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance of Death..   Dance of Death.. EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:25 am

Alenos listened to the call of Draethan's twin blade and shivered softly into the night, though he no longer felt the cold some 6th sense beyond his normal vampiric senses told Alenos that summoning his brother was perhap's a gambit he should not have taken. Alenos let out a deep and solid roar into the night as he raised his head to the sky and looked to the moon as he thought to himself.

Will she love me?
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

Dance of Death.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance of Death..   Dance of Death.. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:39 am

Chaos sighed and watched Alenos out of the window. She smiled weakly at his beauty, his perfection. She loved him, of course she did; but there was so much danger surrounding them both; so much going against them. How could they ever be fully together? Alenos had been right. It would only end in death, tears and worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dance of Death.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance of Death..   Dance of Death.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dance of Death..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Obsidian :: The Castle And It's Grounds :: Torva Lake-
Jump to: