Obsidian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A writing forum designed for young writers and role-players alike.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Obsidian! Please read the Rules and Regulations and join up! x

I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~ Empty
PostSubject: I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~   I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~ EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:24 am

Lily walked down the little windy path leading to the beautiful little outdoor swimming pool. It was one of her favourite places in the whole of Obsidian with its beautiful and elegant flowers entwining around the doorways and growing through the long grasses around the area. Her long dark hair bounced down her back in perfect ringlets, the little lily sitting elegantly in the front of her hair, swaying along to the breeze her elegant footsteps were making.
Her bright green eyes were shinning in the morning sun, twinking with the reflection of the rays casting down apon her, and creating shadows around her slender figure. But they had something missing; someone was missing here. She was with her Sister and her cousin, but something wasnt quite right without her husband.
She had left him back in their home, telling him that he needed to speak to her cousin about the tattoo's that had not long ago been painted on her face from they're Goddess. They were a beautiful amethyest colour, entwining around the right eye and trailing down the side of her face in vines and elegantly beautiful swirls. They carried on down her cheek and trailed along and down her neck only stopped on her chest just before her breasts. That was where the Goddess had touched her and "marked" her and her sister.
She sighed lightly and slipped off her slimming black dress, revealing her bright red bikini as she smiled when the waters came into view. In the corner was a beautiful mini waterfall- perfect for the romantic setting. The waters were waving slightly, creating a beautiful atmosphere inside of the pool.
She smiled at the beauty around her as she walked around the flower beds and through the long grasses. Her soft and gentle fingers touched the petals of the flowers delicatly, feeling the soft and gentle touch of the graceful petals against her cool gentle skin. She walked through the long grass which came almost up to her knees as her smile flatered slightly, changing into a sigh.
She wished Havoc was with her now. She sighed before she ran a hand through her dark hair, moving it from her face and dived into the water elegantly. She slipped through the water hands first, and her body continued to flow through as it disappeared under the water. She popped up again and ran a hand through her now even darker hair- due to the water and swam elegantly along the waters line.
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~   I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~ EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:46 am

Havoc sat behind the waterfalls crest, asleep. He needed to clear his thoughts and mind as he slept. He stired as he heard someone aproach then sat bolt upright as he heard someone jump in the pool.
He crawled closer to the waterfalls crest before poking his head through the water to see who was swimming. No... It couldn't be... Lilly?
Havoc was so overcome with joy and shock that he didn't notice his hands slipping over the edge of the rocks he was sitting on.
He screamed as he fell, splashing loudly as he landed in the warm water. He surfaced and looked around for Lilly, hoping he hadn't scared her.
'Lilly?' he called out 'Lilly?!'
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~   I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~ EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Lily jumped lightly when she heard a loud splash and a scream, the reality hit her. She knew that scream- she knew she did. Was it..no...he was still back in there hometown wasnt he? She looked around, running a hand through her hair to clear it from her bright blue eyes as she gazed around looking for him.
She spotted him and grinned, her bright blue eyes twinkling as she dived under the water and swam like a bolt of lightning to where he was. She popped up from the surface, smiling brightly.
"Havoc!" She exclaimed happily, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Boo!" She giggled sweetly, and kissed him softly.

Last edited by Innocent_ox on Sat May 08, 2010 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Altair

Altair

PostSubject: Re: I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~   I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~ EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:12 am

Havoc smiled and kissed her back.
'Lily!! I love you!I missed you so much!' He kissed her again. 'I'm sorry for leaving, i'll never leave again!' He held her close to him a tear trickling down his cheek. 'I love you so much...' He said between choking on tears.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~   I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~ EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:03 am

Lily smiled brightly, closing her eyes as she hugged her husband tightly. "It's okay.." She said, kissing away the tear that trickled down his cheek. "I love you too." she smiled and kissed his cheek before jumping into his arms. She was so glad he was back. Her amethyst eyes sparkled happily with that natural glow that she knew her husband loved, her sweet lips were curved into a smile as s a tear trickled down her own cheek out of happiness that he was back. "I've missed you more than words can describe." she whispered, before she kissed his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~   I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~ Empty

Back to top Go down

I miss you...~Invite only- Havoc~
Page 1 of 1