Obsidian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A writing forum designed for young writers and role-players alike.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Obsidian! Please read the Rules and Regulations and join up! x

The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos.   The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:32 am

Chaos could sense Alenos' frustration and confusion, but could not say a word for a moment after he licked her neck. She blinked twice and regained her composure with a tiny shudder of pleasure.
"I want you to treat me like a Lady, Alenos. I want you to stop with your little games, and treat me like the Queen I am. You are my advisor, but I hate the way you act like you're above me, or you know more than me. That, Alenos, is when I get angry."
Chaos smiled and reached up on her tiptoes to kiss Alenos gently before moving back and leaning against the bars. She glanced at the cast aside key.
"We're going to be here a while. You should drink.." Offering her wrist, Chaos looked Alenos straight in the eye, wondering whether he would accept her offer or politely decline.
Back to top Go down
http://atrum-obsidian.vampire-legend.com
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos.   The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:37 am

Alenos looked at her wrist as his fangs slipping slowly from beneath his upper lip and a soft smile slipped onto his features. "My Lady..Do you wish me to drink..Does it please you when i taste your blood..Or do you do it to humour me?" Alenos ask's softly as he step's closer with a gentle step and a light rumble deep within his chest. " I think you should be sure..before you offer something which you do only to silence me.." Alenos whispered now with his lip's in the flesh of the crook of her neck, his arm's slowly encirling her figure and pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos.   The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:51 am

Chaos held her head high and looked squarely at Alenos.
"It both pleases me and humours you, My Lord Alenos. Drink if you wish. If not then release me. I am offering myself to you."
She smiled, her eyes wide, like doors to her soul. Never had she loved anyone as she loved Alenos, yet they were always having these tiffs and fights. Would the snide comments and games they played with each other never cease? Would Chaos and Alenos never be able to settle together and be happy?
Chaos sighed and waited for Alenos' answer patiently, her body relaxing as he encircled her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos.   The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:56 am

Alenos squarely met her gaze and ran a finger down her skin, soft and slow looking as it flushed beneath his touch, selecting a vein with a smile he lowered his mouth to the point beneath her collar bone and kissed it lightly, pulling her closer into his arm's and guiding her hand's around his neck Alenos exposed his fang's and bit softly into the vein.

Her blood filling his mouth in a rush of pleasure, and with a tinge of pain and evident hunger, he controlled himself with his feeding and touch just enough from this vein to cause her pleasure, this would be a long night and not one Chaos would forget in a hurry...Nor would the people of Obsidian.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos.   The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:33 am

Chaos groaned in pleasure and tiped her head back, allowing Alenos to bite deeper, drink faster. She ran her hands through his hair, biting her lip as her own fangs elongated. She staggered backward until he was pressed up against the wall, trapped by her lover as he drank from her and caused a pleasure she'd never known before.
With a soft snarl she gave herself fully to Alenos and collapsed in his arms, allowing him to hold her up and support her.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos.   The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:11 am

Alenos held her and supported her agaisnt the wall, growling lightly, Alenos brough her back to her sense by whispering her name with the lightest of voice. " Chaos.." Alenos licked the bite mark beneath her collar bone and moved to a vein on the top of her breast rougher this time, but still just as controlled.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos.   The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:17 am

Chaos groaned as Alenos brought her back to her senses, and pulled him even cloer to her. She wrapped her hands in Alenos' hair and pushed his fangs deep into her breast, pleasure cursing through her and a moan escaping her lips. She took a deep breath in and punged forward, sinking her fangs deep into Alenos' shoulder, blood cursing into her mouth, wet, hot, sweet and delicious.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos.   The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Alenos growled roughtly and let his hand drop, ripping Chaos clothing clear and with a hitc and a deep and pleasurable grunt, Alenos was inside her. His blood filling her bouth and his being deep inside her as they made frantic animalisitic love without restraint, in an orgy of blood and pleasure, self excess and animalistic desire.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos.   The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:20 am

Chaos gave herself complately to Alenos, allowing her animal instincts to kick in and let him dominate her in the knot of their entwined bodies and sound of their groans and grunts. She bit Alenos in various places, licking the blood clean, drinking his blood, frantically making love to him in a whirl of pleasure.
Afterwards, she smiled and cast her eye to the dress, now ripped and cast aside in the cell. She got up and walked over to it, wondering how she would explain her nakedness and the ripped dress to the guards when they came to rescue the two lovers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos.   The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Red Duke Return's to Obsidian and Chaos.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4