Obsidian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A writing forum designed for young writers and role-players alike.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Obsidian! Please read the Rules and Regulations and join up! x

Night for the Eternal.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:55 am

Chaos swallowed and shook her head.
"I don't want you to leave me alone..."
She peeked upwards, catching his eye before returning her own gaze to the floor. He was bleeding, and he smelt so good. She bit her lip, closing her eyes and concentrating on anything but the smell of his blood.
Chaos leant her head on Alenos' chest, inhaling his scent and relaxing against him, hoping he would pull her closer and let her in...
Back to top Go down
http://atrum-obsidian.vampire-legend.com
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Alenos stroked her hair softly and waited for her breathing to slow softly before he took a slightly deeper breath and whispered softly. "If you wished..I would stay untill morning Chaos..." Alenos did not know why he spoke the word's..a part of her wanted her to order him to fullfill the desire that shone in her eye's when she looked at him, yet..a deeper and more reletnless part of him would fulfill it willingly.

He had told her how he felt..and yet she still did not wish him to leave..but once they were done..once it was over..he would stay till morning if she asked it off him..he would with all his heart..
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:58 am

Chaos felt shy very suddenly, nodding as she her cheeks took on a very rare pink hue. She leant up to kiss Alenos, not quite sure what to do at this particular point. This was the closest she'd ever been to a man - in fact it was the only man she'd ever been close to like this.
When Chaos was younger she always used to think she would do this with a handsome prince like the ones from all the stories, but she realisesd now with a smile that all the while Alenos was that prince.
He'd saved her life countless times - endangering his own wellfare and wellbeing for hers. He'd always served her and never seriously disobeyed her, other than the fights the pair shared every now and then.
He'd even held her like this, knowing it was going against every order her Father had given him before he died. Her father....
The thought of him made Chaos kiss Alenos deeper, the sense of longing getting more and more prominent. She wanted him so much...
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:29 am

Alenos held her softly and gently letting her get used to having him so close as their lip's locked and they kissed softly and gently. His breathing became that much deeper as he pressed himself to her and finally broke the boundary between guard and lover. His hand's softly ghosting of her exquisite form as his ardour and passion grow's.

Alenos had been with many women, he had even shared a bed with keira the amazonian teacher but this was something new to him. This was Chaos morgana jinx..the bane and love of his eternal life...or was she? He did not know, but the passion he felt now was enough for her need. He would make love to her with passion untill morning, and then as promised he would leave.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 am

Chaos knew she was only one in the long line of women that Alenos had been with. Over and over she tried to convince herself of his love for her, yet all the while she kept seeing him with the others, professing his love for them also. She wanted to go on, she wanted to make love to Alenos, but she did not want to lose her virginity to a man who may or may not love her.
Torn between whether or not to go through with this, Chaos kissed Alenos, her mind a blur of thoughts and feelings. But she concentrated on kissing Alenos convincingly while she tried desperately and ardiously to sort out the frenzy inside her mind and make her final decision.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:18 am

Alenos kissed Chaos softly for a long while, sensing the growing indecision she felt for the action they would commit. He knew where his heart lay and he knew where it would alway's belong but he could not see a way to free himself to be able to love her.

Then it hit him...Pulling back from her..he look's into her eye's and speak's. "I renounce my title as duke of Obsidian..I renounce my place as your guard..I am nothing more now than a man..a subject of your kingdom..free..." Alenos hoped she would see what he had done, and why he had done it so...
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:23 am

Chaos shook her head, crying out as Alenos renounced himself from the Queen's order.
"What are you doing?! Don't leave! I can't lose you! I'm sorry! Just don't go!!!!!"
Chaos' voice was high and hysterical, her hands clawing at Alenos' chest and thumping it. though she suspected it was hurting her hands more than it was hurting him.
She pulled away, digusted not at Alenos but at herself for pushing him away like this. She should have listened to him when she had the chance, not kept on pushing and pushing for something deep down she knew she'd never have.
And now she'd lost him forever....
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:30 am

Chaos..your not seeing it..Im a free man..Im not bound or ordered..I can be with whom i like..I am not tied to a Queen's service..Look into it..

Alenos whisper's softly, willing her to have the same realisation that had overtaken him, if he was not tied to anything, there was nothing to stop him loving her as a common man, as a man on his own right..would she see it..or would she beat at him more and not see.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Chaos saw suddenly, but did not stop beating him.
"But now you can never be happy! Your job! Who's going to protect me?! Who's going to save my life?! What are you going to do?"
Chaos' mind was full of questions, as she momentarily stopped punching at Alenos' chest and looked him straight in the eye, her mixed emotions clear.
She didn't want everything, though it sounded like she did. She wanted Alenos' happiness above everything else. And that was all she cared about. She thought he loved his job more than anything. She thought he would never ever do anything that contradicted Teja's order to protect her...
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:33 pm

"I can protect you..I will be just a simple man..who has found a woman he loves..no power..rank..seat..or privallege..nothing..Just you and I..and you ruling with me ever behind you at your shoulder.." Alenos smiled softly as he clutched at the false hope he had been imagining for some time. It could work he thought to himself, they could make it work if they wanted it too.

Did she want it too..He thought to himself..I don't truely know..
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:46 pm

Chaos nodded, not sure if he was being serious or not. Did her really love her enough to give up his job and renounce his title to be with her?
Chaos touched his cheek and smiled, though it did not reach her eyes.
"I love you Alenos. My heart is yours to take forever."
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:14 am

"If you want me Chaos and can live with me as a man with no rank or position, I shall do it and accept your love readily, returning it freely and with intensity." Alenos spoke to her though his word's held conviction and feeling his eye's betrayed his indecision of his chosen path. If he was to leave his title and job behind, he would loose all the thing's that he had fought so hard for for his human life, as well as his undead one..Did she understand what he was offering to do. When it came down to it, could he do it..

Alenos looked at her and awaited her answer as he leaned into her hand and slowly closed his hazel eye's obscuring their streak of violet.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:25 pm

Chaos could see the enormity of the sacrifice Alenos was making for her, and was truly honoured. She nodded, reaching forward to kiss his lips tenderly.
"Of course I could love you. I already do."
She smiled, though it did not reach her eyes. She could sense his indecision, and was worrying. What if it wasn't what Alenos wanted? What if he felt forced into giving up everything he'd fought so hard for?
SHe didn't want him to love her if it meant him being unhappy... Could he really leave everything and truly be happy - with his life, with her and with himself?
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:44 am

Alenos smiled brightly though for some unknown reason still lowered his gaze from her's and shrugged free of her to stand on the cold floor of the room. He saw in a momentary flash of insight the smile not reaching her eye's and it made her word's however heartfelt sound hollow and empty in his ear's.

Any reply he could have made would have turned to ash on his tongue as he closed his eye's and bunched his fist's, every muscle in his body straining against the overwhelming frustration he felt, there..in that moment..
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:09 am

Chaos leant forward, her eyes wide, and shook her head.
"No, please. Don't go... I love you... I want to love you. I want you to love me. But primarily I want you to be happy. You will be happy, right?"
Chaos looked at Alenos, her fingers touching the silky material of her dress nervously, smoothing it over her thighs and neatening it's set on the floor.
She blushed, regretting showing her need for Alenos was so strong. She'd probably scared him away with the force of her feelings by now, anyway...
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:00 pm

We should talk of this again Chaos..I..I must..I in truth have nowhere to flee too..The depth's of your feeling's shock me..and also gladden me in the extreme." Alenos voiceds softly as he moved over tot he small window that light the room with a bright and powerful moonlight. Alenos rested his head against the cool glass and sighed heavily.

What should he do for the best?
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:23 pm

Chaos sighed and shook her head.
"You don't need to flee. I just want to see you smile. If you're happy here, then stay. If not then do what you need to do to be at peace."
Her voice was quiet, withdrawn. She knew he was frustrated, but she didn't know what he wanted. She wished she could wave a magic wand and disappear but she couldn't. She trapped in this moment, in this feeling.
And though she tried to convince herself otherwise, she didn't want to be free.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Have you ever seen the full extent of the beast within me Chaos? Did you ever hear of the removal of House Leibur, during your father's rein..Alenos sighed as he spoke with his head held unmoving against the glass. He hoped she knew about the last of House Leibur and how he had been the instrument of their downfall.

"You would only have been young then..Did you see..Do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Chaos shook her head, her eyes wide.
"I do not know of anything. I have not heard the name before.."
Her voice was still quiet, but the mention of her Father had snapped her back to reality and pushed her a little further into confidence.
She swallowed and looked down, tucking her hair behind her ears and sighing quietly. She didn't feel like Alenos' stories right now, but she'd listen anyway, if it answered her questions.
Back to top Go down
Alenos
Admin
Alenos

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:00 pm

"The house of Leibur..Were a prominant family among the ruling houses of Obsidian and they rivalled your own for power, wealth and prestige..and they also had a claim to the title. You would not have been very old when their head of house, Corleone.." Alenos stiffles a soft sob and a shake of his head as he look's away from her to the window.

"Corleone..Tried to make a play for power and stake his claim to the throne..on your father' order the lord's of the ruling council dispatched a delegation to investigate the claim an to find it false..It was found to be as strong as your father's..but lost in the mist's of time..So Draethen and i were sent to speak with Lord Corleone. He did not wish to speak to us, insulted us and attempted to have us removed from his home..I lost my temper.."

Alenos let's the tear's run freely down his cheek's now as he turn's to look at her. "I literally painted the room with his and his familes blood, each and every one..5 generation's of Leibur's thick and rich blood adorned those wall's..Guy and Matthias..were two of them who chose to serve me rather than join the ravaging we laid upon their family..We raped the women..murdered the baby's in their crib's and nailed the men to the wall's with their wives fang's.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night for the Eternal.   Night for the Eternal. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night for the Eternal.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2