Obsidian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A writing forum designed for young writers and role-players alike.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Obsidian! Please read the Rules and Regulations and join up! x

Innocent Sorrow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AliceEnma

AliceEnma

Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:44 am

Alice gave Danny a small peck on the cheek as they broke the hug.She could sense their uneasiness about seeing the Queen.Even Alice was nervous.Whatever waited for them,Alice was prepared somehow.She had to be or else she won't be able to protect Danny and Stephen.Her eyes were locked onto the stars as Danny and Stephen explained their plans for tomorrow.
''Hmm..Yes I guess it's about time for me to see the Queen'' Alice agreed with a nod as she shuffled into a sitting possition.Hugging her knees,she sighed and then remembered to tell them something.''Ah about the horses....'' Alice began as her shadow from underneath her became her wings ''YOu needn't worry about that for me'' she smiled as she wrapped her wings arounnd her small body,using it like a blancket.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:42 am

Danny smiled at Alice as she wrapepd her beautiful wings around herself, only managing to make Danny want her more. He exchanged a glance with Ste, a wicked grin crossing his features to show his desire. The brothers always shared these feeligns with each other.
Danny slid an arm inside Alice's wings and tickling her on the tummy. He smiled and tumbled onto her, careful not to hurt her wings, and kissed her playfully before wrapping her in his arms tenderly.
"I love you, Alice."

----------------------------------------

Ste watched as Danny grinned at him. He grinned too, nodding in agrement with his brother, and sat back, laughing as Danny playfully attacked his new girlfriend. Ste joined in, jumpiong on Danny and laughing as he rolled down the slope they had set camp on. He liked this; it hadn't been this relaxed since the brothers had been turned, and Ste was thankful for the laughter now filling the air surrounding them all.
There was only question playing on his mind:
How long would it all last?
Back to top Go down
http://atrum-obsidian.vampire-legend.com
AliceEnma

AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:05 am

''Eyyaaa!!'' Alice yelped,her wings almost thwaping the brothers on the head ''Stop! Danny!'' she tumbled with them down the little slope.They were in a heap since Stephen decided to join in.She couldn't stop squealing until they'd all stopped.Alice pouted as the brothers laughed,though it was rather funny.After shaking her hair out of her face,Alice sat up,her wings turning back into shadow.''Evil!'' Alice jumped on Danny,then grabbed Stephen so he couldn't get away either.''Miii...if I didn't love you two this much...'' she growled playfully,her eyes flashing a deep crimson for a moment as she held the boys down.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:20 am

Danny grinned and winked at Alice before kissing her passionately enough to be able to struggle free of her hold. He tickled her mercilessly and laughed, enabling Ste to escape too.
He smiled and blew Alice a cheeky kiss before turning and running off into the feilds below.
"Come on, Ste! She's scary when she's angry!"
Danny's voice rang out, playfully and beautifully over the flowers now surrounding him.

-----------------------------

Ste laughed as Danny kissed Alice and wriggled free of her grip when he tickled her. He grinned at her, winked and then bounded after Danny, waving his hands in the air at him to show him to shush.
"Shush. Here...."
Ste grabbed Danny and leapt into a hole near the edge of the feild. To Alice, it would look like they'd disappeared. But they were hiding....
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:50 am

Damn him and his good kissing! Alice was about to throw a fit like a child but,decided to take the calm approach.The brothers didn't know all of her powers just yet...They'll find out the hard way soon.She rubbed her stomach where Danny went crazy with the tickling as she thought of a plan...Like a chess game,make your moves wisely.Her chessboard was wide,the field before her that is.Her shadows became her wings once more and she took to the skies in one graceful leap,hovering there like a dark angel.Alice closed her eyes and sent a small wave of telepathic energy out like a radar.Danny and Stephen were deffinately somewhere in the field...When her eyes opened,they were a bright crimson,a sign that she was tapping into her demon side.
''Darkness from twilight, crimson from blood that flows; buried in the flow of time....Answer my call and seek what I seek'' her chant filled the air as shadow from everything below her began to gather together...

Last edited by AliceEnma on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:17 am

Danny looked at Ste, fear wild in his eyes. What was Alice doing?!?!
Her chant sounded familiar to Danny but it scared him more so with that feeling of deja vu.
He shook his head and motioned for Ste to stay silent. They must now play her game and go along with it. WHo knew the extent of her powers and how far she would go?

------------------------

Ste was about to scream out for Alice to stop when Danny shook his head and put his finger to his lips.
Ste shrugged and stayed silent, listening intently to Alice's somewhat hypnotic chant. Slowly he fell into a daze-like trance and flopped back, his eyes wide but unseeing.
He didn't know what was happening but something had slipped him under the earth's concsiousness and pushed him into another realm, of which he couldn't see, hear, sense, or smell.
And he was afraid.
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:24 am

''Shadows that surround me..Find them'' Alice pointed with one hand and the shadows collected beneath her slithered around,almost like they're rummaging through one another to find Danny's and Stephen's shadows.In a way this was how Alice tracks people and objects.''Found you...'' she purred as two shadows flew up and she grabbed them,the black mass struggling to break free.All she did was follow the shadow like a rope and landed before a ditch hidden beneath the thick plants.She sighed and looked into it to see a very shaken Danny and a semi-concious Stephen.''Did I over do it...?'' she tilted her head like a child as her eyes returned to their normal blue shade.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:48 am

Danny yelped as Alice made him jump. He had been staring at his brother, trying to wake him.
"No. No it wasn't you. He has these..... turns.... sometimes. Since he's been.... what he is... he gets them whenever he gets scared or worried. Or stress. He hasn't had one in ages. We must make sure he's in the open in case he starts to thrash about."
Danny's voice was practical and determined. We wasn't about to let his brother get hurt.
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:53 am

''Then get out of that whole first...'' Alice sighed and helped lift Stephen out.It was partially her fault that Stephen had this...moment but she'd apologise when he was ok.''I'll do a quick scan and we wait till he wakes up'' she told Danny as she placed a cool hand on Stephen's forehead.The scan only took a few seconds and Alice's eyebrows scrunched together when she saw the 'shut-down' mode his mind was in.Sensitive people tends to have things like this happen: their minds shuts off to prevent trauma.Alice knows this since she almost always have when a particularly strong memory is recovered.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:14 pm

Danny hauled STe out of the hole and watched as Alice examined him. He smiled and tilted her chin towards his so he could kiss her.
"Don't worry about him. He'll be okay. He's just a bit sensitive that's all. It was porbably the chanting that put him under. He's easily hypnotized."
Danny kissed Alice again and smiled at her lovingly.
"I love you so much. You know that don't you?"
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:22 pm

''It was my fault...'' she muttered before Danny tilted her chin so she was facing him.She felt that moment of powerlessness that consumes her everytime she looks at him.It was hard for her to concentrate on his words and his kiss almost made her forget what he was saying.''Of course I know that...And you know I love you more than anything right?'' Alice said back returned his kiss.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Danny smiled and nodded, his eyes full of love for only Alice in that moment.
He pulled her to him and cradled her head against his chest, closing his eyes and running his orther hand down her back. He wanted to be with her... He wanted to show her how much he loved her, but nothing seemed to mirror his feelings so strong.
A tear fell down Danny's cheek. When he had become a vampire he had sworn he'd never fall in lvoe for fear of hurting. But he'd fallen hook line and sinker for Alice and there was nothign he could do.
But he knew he would never ever hurt her. He loved her far too much for that..
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:40 pm

Alice leaned against him and closed her eyes.She loved everything about him...There was no way in her mind that she could ever dislike him in anyways.Ever.Her eyes opened slightly when she smelt something salty.Tears it seemed.She reached up and caught the tear with her finger before it rolled off his cheeks.
''Don't cry...it doesn't suit you'' she whispered and nuzzled his neck ''I'm just glad you chose me'' she didn't even need to read his mind to know what sort of things he was thinking.Alice took one of his hands and kissed it gently.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Danny smiled and tried to stop the tears from falling.
"I'd always have chosen you, Alice. It is my destiny. You are my destiny."
With a quick smile we stood up, gathering Alice in his arms and setting her down underneath a tree. Writing a quick note to let Ste know when he woke up where they had gone, Danny walked back over and led Alice back to the camp and cover of the trees.
"Come here..."
Danny drew Alice close to his body, making it clear just how... physical... he felt about her. He smiled and lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and holding her butt with his hands to support her.
"You really are beautiful.. Don't ever think otherwise.."
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Alice felt like a child when she was picked up with such ease by Danny...But then again,she didn't weigh much.Destiny huh? If Danny was her destiny then Alice would never complain about fate again.She waited till he came back and when he said 'come here' she felt nervous but followed him.After all she trusted him.It supprised her a little and her heart gave a throb when she was pulled into a tight embrace.He was so close...Her face turned a light pink when Danny lifted her up and the fact that she wore a dress didn't help.But,she didn't care as she wrapped her arms around his neck,leaning in so their noses were touching.
''I know what I look like...I never really cared until now,how I looked...'' she laughed lightly and trailed her lips over her jawline ''You know,I used to write poetry but right now,I don't have a word good enough to describe you...'' she mumbled into his skin before kissing him there.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:43 am

Danny groaned as Alice spoke, pulling her body tighter to his. He needed her right then, in that moment, with him. He smiled and kissed her nose, puling her up higher to hold her easier. His hand slid under her dress as Danny smiled cheekily.
"No. There are words to describe me; ugly, annoying, idiotic, KILLER.. But I'm never going to hurt you, Alice. You are my everything now. And even Ste's fallen in love with you. It must have been meant to happen."
Danny didn't give Alice a chance to respond, but covered her lips with his in a ferocious and hungry movement. He wanted her..
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:59 am

She felt his hand slide under her dress and graze against her legs...The motion was scarily blissful and Alice almost growled.She listened to his words and really,really want to tell him that he was wrong about himself but,she didn't even get a chance to.Her mouth had opened slightly to respond to his words and that made it easier for Danny to capture her lips.The things she was going to say got stuck in her throat and completely forgotten as Alice gave herself up to him...If anything,she wanted to be close to him.Alice could feel Danny's 'need' for her and she would gladly fill that need.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:40 am

Danny found himself making love to Alice sweetly and lovingly. They collapsed to the ground, and got lost in each other, revelling in each other's beauty.
Danny whispered words in Alice's ear, speaking gently of his undying love for her and her supernatural beauty. He smiled and kissed her neck, her lips, her chest, her arms. He kissed her everywhere, taking care never to hurt her nor get too lost and let his hunger get the better of him...
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:54 am

She felt like she'd melt...Her body felt hot with every sweet word and ever addiction touch Danny gave her.At one point she couldn't think about anything but him,her eyes not able to capture enough of him to satisfy her desires.He was being so gentle and careful that it made her heart throb to know how much she is loved.She would try her best to return his feelings,slightly scared that she can't show him how much he means to her...Alice had no control whatsoever as to what she was really doing,she was reacting naturaly.It was just pure bliss...
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:58 am

Danny laid back, pulling Alice on top of him and kissed her gently, his naked body moving against hers as he finished.
He smield up at her and brushed her hair away from her face, kissing her nose and looking deeply into her eyes.
"My angel..."
It was all he could manage. He was not a virgin, but that was by far the best he'd had. The love and the need was to great for him and a tear slipped from his eye, sliding down his cheek and onto the ground underneath him.
"I love you my angel..."
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:07 pm

Still breathing deeply,Alice looked down at him with a warm smile.She was glad that her first time was with him.There was no way she could imagine her with anyone else.Danny was the only one.When she saw the glistening tear,she wipped it away and cupped his cheek.Her black wings appeared once more and she felt deeply moved by being called an angel.His angel.
''I'm no angel...I'm a half demon.Considered unpure and unclassed.There's no name for a breed like mine'' Alice told him ''There's no way I can tell you how much it makes me happy to know that you love me: this unpure being that don't even remember what's most important.But the past is the past.I have you now''
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:06 pm

Danny smiled and kissed Alice again, before glancing off in the direction of his brother. He'd never stayed under this long. It was strange that he'd slept through all of ... that...
Danny smiled back up at Alice and picked her up as he got up too.
"We should get backt to Ste.... He should be coming around by now.."
Danny's eyes creased together in a small frown as he worried about his brother. Would he be okay? Danny certainly hoped so..
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:05 am

He was obviously worried...Alice reached up and touched his cheek,giving him a reasurring smile.
''Danny,you go first.I need to change into my other clothes.I'll meet you there ok? Stephen's waiting'' she told him before hopping out of his arms and picking up her dress.Alice gave him a kiss before walking behind the thick cover of trees.She sighed and smiled to herself and waited till Danny had gone to Steohen before her shadows surged up and hugged her body,becoming a new set of clothes.It was handy since Alice didn't like carrying too many things around.The shadows shaped into a shirt,tight trousers and knee high boots.A trench coat jacket ontop of everything and a pair of gloves.All of it was black since it was made from shadows.
Back to top Go down
Darkling~Chaos
Admin
Darkling~Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:05 am

Danny sighed and smiled down at Alice, thankful for her understanding.
He turned and strode back to where his brother lay, silently siting beside him and crossing his legs, awaiting him to awake from his supernatural and somewhat freaky slumber.
While Danny waited he thoguh. He thought about Alice and how lucky he was to have found her. And he thought about Ste and how well he'd taken to being a vampire. Danny hated thinking that word, let alone saying it. It slithered of his tongue like you would speak of a monster's name. He hated what he'd become and now lived in fear of hurting everyone around him that he loved. Especially Alice now.
With a grunt he sat back and watched his brother sleep, smiling as he twitched and mumbled. He was okay. Ste was going to be okay. He was just different. He just got hypnotised easier than other people.
Back to top Go down
AliceEnma

AliceEnma

PostSubject: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:19 am

''He's still asleep?'' Alice laughed warmly as she approached Danny and Stephen,clad in her new outfit.She took a seat next to Danny and put a hand on Stephen's forehead.He looked so much like a child.''It really is nice to have a family'' she sighed and laid down on the ground looking up at the sky ''I can't believe I was so silly to think that I could never have one.Even if I did have one before my memoryloss''.Looking at the scene now,Alice felt more at home with these two than she ever or,maybe,will.For most of her journey she had to watch her companions walk their own path without one word of complaint.Alice had never told her companions to stay.She let them go one by one...How stupid her actions seemed to her now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Sorrow   Innocent Sorrow - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Innocent Sorrow
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Obsidian :: Finished Topics-
Jump to: